(S1) Chapter 8 propose

{After some weeks they all were graduated......all were happy to start their new journey but sad also because they have to stay away from each other....but all were were so happy for jimin because yoongi was going to propose him for marriage......jimin don't have any idea about it..Today was weekend , yoongi took 2 weeks leave to spend some time with jimin and propose him......}

today yoongi brought jimin on a date on beach....they were talking , laughing , giggling , expressing love and happily eating their dinner.......suddenly yoongi stood up and knelt down in front of jimin...

Jimin - yaahhh!! stupid ,what are you doing , stand up!? ( yoongi hold his hands and smiled)

yoongi - just let me do it babes!!!.......i fell in love with you when i first saw you, but because of my insecurities and trust issue i let it slide but now , i love you soooooo much , you are my everything , i had dreams to marry you , and spoil our children with my love and grew old with you until you have no teeth left...will you help me to make it come true?.....WILL YOU MARRY ME JIMINA!?!? ( jimin was crying with happy tears)

Jimin - is it a thing to ask.....OFF COURSE yoongi , yes i will make it happen , i will marry you ( he gave a big smile to yoongi and kissed him )

{ suddenly he heard cheering and whistling sounds......jimin broke the kiss and see all his friends were their having a biggest smile on their faces and clapping ....}

Jimin - you invite them? ( he said to yoongi )

Yoongi - off course....because i know my baby can't wait to tell others...( jimin smiled and pecked his lips)
 Eunhae came and hugged jimin and yoongi.....

Eunhae - congratulations you too.....finally......YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY YOUR LOVE...( She said and hugged jimin tightly and all the girls joined)

Taehyung , jhope and jungkook hugged yoongi tightly ...

Jungkook - congrats hyung..( he smiled showing his bunny teeth)

taehyung - congratulations hyung ....i am so happy for you both ( he shows his boxy smile )

Jhope - ( he hugged him again and patted yoongi's back ) finally my bro....

They all did a group and jisoo said

Jisoo - so , when are you planning for wedding?!?

Rose' - after two months?!? ( she teased jimin )

Jimin - are you nuts!! ( he said with "WTF" face)

Rose ' - okay....after i year!!?!

Jimin - have you lost your mind!! ( all laughed at jimin )

yoongi - guys...what about next week!!?

jimin - perfect!!!

Eunhae - it's great!!

Jimin - okay done!!! ( they laughed )

After some time....all were sitting on the beach and chatting , flirting and teasing the couples....

Jimin - Babes!?!

Yoongi - hmm ( he looked at jimin )

Jimin - can i open my own dance school after marriage !?! ( he made puppy eyes)

Yoongi - off course baby.....and i will help you in that!( he smiled)

Jimin - THANK YOU ( he pecked yoongi)

( Taehyung , jungkook , Eunhae and minjae were sitting together and was having drinks)

Jungkook - so , what have you guys planned now?

Eunhae - um , we will move back to india to work in our parents company...after yoongi oppa and jimin's wedding. 

taehyung and jungkook just nod and remained silent....

Minjae - what about you guys?

Taehyung - i will be the next CEO and kook will be COO of our dad's company....

Minjae - oh...congrats...

Taehyung and jungkook gives a small smile...

Jungkook - will you come to meet us? 

Eunhae - ah..N-no...um , we will not be able to.... , so.....

Taehyung - Aishhhh.....i am happy also and sad also.....

minjae - yaa , me too....( she sadly pout)

{ They all enjoyed the dinner  and went home}

TO BE CONTINUED...............