(S1) chapter 10 farewell

It's been one week , all were busy in there own work whereas Eunhae and minjae was packing , they don't wanted to go but they have to , after maintaining their fathers company and handing it in safe hands they will return back to achieve their dreams.

Right now eunhae and minjae was packing all their necessary stuffs...

Minjae - unnie will we be able to do it ( she said being nervous, because obviously it was their first time to handle something this big)

Eunhae came and hugged her gently and parted away holding her shoulders,

Eunhae- I don't know either but believe in yourself .

Minjae smiled and nod

After packing they had their lunch and head to bed .

[ Eunhae's pov]

I need to control my thoughts , otherwise my mind will blast......aish it just some m-mo ths?or...years?.....OH GOSH whatever , let's just sleep....ahhh why that handsome alien has to come in my mind....okay~ now we will sleep.......goodnight world

[ Next day ]

Everyone was at airport to bid their friends a goodbye....girls were getting emotional...

Jisoo- guys when you will be back ?

Eunhae - we don't know jisoo- , some months or a year , company is in a very bad condition right now so we have to go , dad health is also not fine ...

Jisoo- - oh I understand but pls try to come sooner

Minjae - offcourse we will

Jimin - I am gonna miss you guys so much ( he said and hugged them)

Minjae - it's okay bro , we will meet soon.

Yoongi - guys take care of yourself okay and don't stress yourself ( he smiled and hugged them)

Eunhae - we will ( she smiled)

Jhope - awww , I can't believe my sunshines are getting away..come here you both ( he also hugged them )

Eunhae - don't worry hobi , you have your own sunshine......Lisa ( she whispered the last part in his ears and hobi blushed so hard)

Minjae was talking with Lisa , when suddenly she said...

Minjae - I am sorry you guys but as we are leaving now , I want to tell you all something and I think most of you have noticed it to........I am sorry hobi ( Hoseok was so confused ) actually Lisa jhope likes you....

As she said it Lisa and jhope was beyond shock and others too but after sometimes Lisa blushed .....

Lisa - a-actually I also like him but I was scared...if he....didn't like me back?

Jhope - umm yeah it's true Lisa , I like you ahhh actually I love you, so will you be my... girlfriend? ( He was so nervous )

Lisa- yes I would love to ( she smiled and squealed )

Everyone laughed being happy when suddenly eunhae was pulled by taehyung

Eunhae - yah what are you doing ?

Taehyung - hm n-nothing....um I wanted to give you something

Eunhae - what ?

Taehyung took her wrist and made her wear a beautiful bracelet