1

"another brother? like draco?" ron asked his mother with wide excited eyes. for a 15 year old he really did act like he was only 7. draco rolled his eyes, there was already to many brothers.

"yes darling another brother, his name is harry" molly smiled.

"hes only here to fill the whole that was made when dad died. hes not gonna be anything special." percy said angrily before getting up. Molly's face droped only to smile again when her only daughter took her hand

"hes just stressed mum, he didnt mean what he said. I'm excited to have another brother." Ginny said softly. molly smiled and kissed her daughters cheek.

"gins right. maybe this one will like dragons and not be boring like the rest of you sorry souls" Charlie joked as he put his plate in the sink

"but honestly it will be exciting. hope hes not like draco" charlie finished patting the blonds shoudler and walking out.

"what he said" bill said laughing as he also got up and followed his brother up the stairs.

"another person to play jokes on!" the twins said before running outside to the sinking sun to discuss prank ideas for there new, mysterious, victim."

"draco?"molly asked softly

"cant be bothered with another one" draco admitted, but when he seen his mothers face he changed his words

"but I mean... he needs you like I do so lucky him I guess" draco mumbled. he got up to see percy.

molly sighed and looked over at Ginny who was still holding her hand to comfort her mother.

"in the morning I wont be here when you lot wake up. I will be meeting him for the first time. please tell your brothers at breakfast"

||-- ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭ --|| -ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

"I'm molly" the redhead lady said to the brown hair, green eyed teenage boy in front of her

"you wont have to keep me for long." the boy said. molly was surprised at these words and waited for the boy to go on

"I know you're only trying to help but honestly I dont need another person trying to help me. you all just ditch me back here anyway" he said, his eyes staring right into hers.

molly smiled softly and moved her chair closer to his

"I'm going to take you in. you will be one of us. we will love you and appreciate you being with us. you'll have seven brothers and one sister.  some of the boys may be a little rough at first but they will warm up to you soon enough, percy and draco may be a pain in the ass at first but they will warm up. we will keep you with us and we wont let you go. unless you wish to run away of course. just tell me so I'll have money and food for you"

at this harry stoped his complaining and started at her with a confused look on his face.

"great! how about tomorrow I come pick you up?" molly asked. the teen only nodded and looked down awkwardly. she smiled and patted his knee before walking away.