5

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏs ᴘᴏᴠ

harry and I walked down stairs. our eyes slightly puffy from no sleep. we both sat on the too person couch and groaned as we were starting to get headaches.

suddenly soft snores came from beside me and Harry's head flopped onto my shoulder. he was asleep. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his and sleep soon took over me too.

when I woke up harry was still asleep. mother was making lunch and ron was sitting in the kitchen well rested

"when's ron moving into the spare room?" I asked mum as she walked over

"tonight possibly, or tomorrow night" she said smiling softly and handing me a cup of tea.

"you too dont look like you got any sleep" she said pulling a chair over and sitting herself in front of me. I shook my head simply

"ron snores like a lawnmower" I said simply. she laughed

"that he does." was all she said before looking at harry who had now almost started to hug me. his arm in my lap and his head still on my shoulder.

"protect him at school next week will you? dont let that girlfriend of yours be rude to him." she said that last part harshly. she hates lavender.

"I wont let her mum, promise" I said softly. she nodded and stood up, obviously being up the girl I was dating bothered her.

ron had liked lavender, I didnt know this until I had started to date her. mum calls her a pig, charlie calls her a slut. I hate how they speak about her. I love lavender and I will marry her. nothing will stop me from marrying her.