3

ʀᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I took harry up stairs, I waited to he was right beside me before I pushed open the bedroom door.

draco was in there reading his book, some glitter still in his hair but I didnt dear mention it.

"you're sharing a room with draco and I. one of us is gonna be moving into dads old work room once bill and Charlie finish cleaning it out. probably gonna be you. it was gonna be me but I'm not sure the plans now that youre-"

"god shut up already" draco snarled. I rolled my eyes.

"hes a git" I stated to harry

"hes a pig" I heard draco say, although his voice was closer now. I rolled my eyes angrily and got ready to say something else but harry stoped me

"if  I actually get to know you I'll agree on one of your opinions- or both if you're both correct." harry said. draco only snorted in amusement before taking Harry's arm and pulling him over

"this is my bed. that's the fat pigs, and this is yours" draco said to him. I rolled my eyes

"I'm not fat" I said angrily. draco smiled

"and I'm a redhead"

harry shoved dracos hand off his arm and walked to his bed. he kicked off his rather ugly shoes, laying down. soon he snored softly and draco exchanged a confused look with me.

"mother said we were gonna be trouble to him- I think it's the other way around" draco mumbled. I gave him a sharp look. he only shrugged at me and walked back to his bed picking up his book

"well I gave him my offerings and he shoved me away and went to sleep, so if you wont mind my dear piglet brother im going to read outside" and he left me standing there rolling my eyes again at being called a pig.

I sighed and turned off dracos lamp and walked out closing the door. he doesnt like us. I feel it.

I walked down stairs to see charlie with an armful of dads old belongings. we were moving them to the garage, as much as mother hated the idea of letting go of more things of father it had to be done. we needed more room and father wasnt here anymore.

"ron" bill said in a deep sigh

"too more boxes in there think you can fetch them? I'll start painting the room tonight you can help if you wish. think harry will wanna help- where Is the young lad anyway?"

"I'll get the box, no problem. I'll help if you need it! and Harry's asleep in his bed. he was kinda rude to draco and i" I said before walking past leaving bill to look up the stairs rather angrily, I kept my mouth shut even though I very much wanted to comment that the stairs isnt the burnett.

the room was cold and all the life and joy had left. I sighed and picked up the light boxes.

"I love you dad" I said softly, taking these boxes out felt like a big deal. he loved this room. it was his space, his lovely little bubble to sit in and overthink. I kept back from crying as I walked out and right past mother who looked close to crying herself.

"thank you!" charlie said taking the boxes off me as soon as I walked into the garage. I smiled and looked around. boxes. boxes and boxes of what dad treasured.

"I think mums gonna come in and make this place look like that room..." charlie mumbled wrapping his arm around my shoulders as a way to show his love to me. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying. she would do that. I know she will.

"hopefully we can distract her. I dont think harry was a good idea. but whatever she wants." Charlie mumbled and let go of me

"Harry's not a dog, dont talk like he is one" I said in a light laugh. charlie giggled

"wait to she finds out all her kids are queer" Charlie laughed.

"harry-"

"seen a bi pride flag hanging out of his bag dont even try say hes into only girls" he said smiling and messing my hair up more before he walked away sighing to himself.