6

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏs ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked into my bedroom, letter in hand. I just told the others the news and I was about to tell harry and ron.

harry was helping ron pack his things into boxes, easier to carry everything down stairs that way. they had pulled apart the old bed and Ron's shelf, he was getting new ones.

"lavender is coming over for dinner" I said. ron rolled his eyes as he shut the box all his comics had just been shoved into.

"who's lavender?" harry asked. sitting up to look at me.

"his slut" ron spat angrily walking out to get more boxes.

"my girlfriend" I corrected sitting on Harry's bed and swinging my legs in the air. harry didnt reply for a couple of seconds, long enough to make me question if he was mad about it.

"I thought you were gay. the way you touched me last night" he said facing me. I sighed and looked at him

"I'm bisexual" I mumbled.

"me too" he said simply turning around again to pack more things into boxes

"at least we get a good sleep tonight" I said smiling excitedly

"will we? or will I have to hear you fucking this 'girlfriend slut' of yours" he asked facing me. I sighed and rolled my eyes

"for dinner. not the night." I stated as Ron came back in with more boxes. harry stood to grab one and I couldn't help but let my eyes fall to his ass.

"want to help?" he asked looking at me over his shoudler. I shrugged. a box was thrown in my face. I helped.

about half an hour later ron and I started to carry things downstairs. harry was already down there setting up Ron's new furniture.

when I walked in all I seen was harry, his shirt off and sweat dripping down his back. I quickly looked away and placed the box down as harry pushed the newly made bed frame into the corner of the room where ron wanted it and sighed, using his shirt the wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"oh draco! can you help me with something?" he asked. I nodded and turned around and tried my hardest not to do what I done last night. he smiled and walked over to where Ron's bookshelf was half made.

"can you hold this up as I drill it together?" he asked. I nodded. we spent another 10 minutes on that before calling ron in to ask where he wanted it. Ron had carred all his belongings down now and was coverd in sweat too. this was like a horrible gay heaven.

"YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE!" bill yelled. I stood off my knees but harry sighed

"I also need your help with the bedside cabinet" he said awkwardly. I nodded

"I'll just go get her" I said running out of the room.

lavender was dressed rather slutty. what a great first impression for harry.

"do you want my hoodie love? your... your chest is very exposed" I said softly. she shook her head

"better to tease you with" she smiled making her way into the house.

"as I told you I have a new brother. we are helping ron set up his new room. do you want to meet him?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist as she waved to molly who pretended to be happy to see her.

"oh stinks in here" she said as we walked in. I rolled my eyes. harry was struggling so I let go of lavender and ran over to help harry.

"thanks" he said softly. I smiled in return.

"oh what a fine new brother dray-dray" she said. I rolled my eyes harry looked at me with a 'what the fuck' expression. I tried not to laugh

"why are you helping ron anyway you too?" she asked sitting on Ron's mattress that ron had just placed on the bed frame.

"because he needs the help" harry responded standing up as the bedside table was now done. ron walked back in from taking the rubbish out.

"off I need to make the bed" he snapped at lavender.

"I'll help" harry offered but lavender grabbed his arm

"you're the reason the room stinks you need a shower." she snapped. ron only shrugged at harry and I rolled my eyes at lavender.

"play nicely lav" I sighed taking her hand and pulling her into the living room.

harry doesnt like her. I can tell. he doesnt like anyone in this house yet. but he definitely isnt going to warm up to lavender

20 minutes later harry walked down, his hair wet from his shower and his jeans hugging him closely, his hoodie was sliding off one of his shoulders from how big it was on him. I felt myself blushing and mentally begging for the fabric to show his shoulder. he was perfect, his shoulders were muscled but small and I honestly wanted to touch them with my lips.

harry walked into Ron's room (his room is now on the bottom floor near the kitchen) harry soon walked out again the fabric had done as I asked. I blushed a little, but kissed lavenders neck to try hide it.

"get a room" ron said rolling his eyes. I laughed and kissed her one more time before pulling away, now having a good reason for my blushing.

harry sat beside me and pulled out a book I had let him borrow, lavender gasped

"hes aloud to read that but I'm not?!" she screamed. harry rolled his eyes

"no I stole it for him. I'm good at that. but thanks to your loud mouth he knows about it" harry lied saving my ass. I sighed

"he can read it" I said simply. I ignored the sad hurt look lavender had in her eyes

"DINNER!" mother yelled. we all walked in. harry fixing his hoodie as he walked.