4

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏs ᴘᴏᴠ

Ron's loud snoring filled the room. I hope the room goes to him, harry sleeps making almost no sound at all. I threw my pillow at my brother making a laugh come from Harry's bed.

"what the fuck you git!" ron mumbled

"stop snoring you bloody piglet" I snapped and turned away from him only to make eye contact with harry. ron snored again.

harry sat up laughing a little

"we arent going to sleep are we?" he asked laughing. I shook my head

"never. cant wait to he moves out of this room" I said in a sigh.

"you have books?" harry asked. I nodded and looked at him, the moonlight made it so the room had a grey light, he could see me easily.

"may I read one?"

"take your pick" I said getting up and taking 3 boxes full of books out from under my bed. he was out of his bed now and looking though them. he picked out 5 books he wanted to try read and smiled at me as a thanks. I pushed the boxes back under and lay on my bed again.

"how'd you end up an orphan?" I asked, as i stared at the roof.

"parents died when I was only a couple months old. got taken to my mothers sisters house but the old man there was in a gang. they abused me a lot, got all my scars from them- anyway when I was about 9 too men from my uncles gang came in and shot everyone. everyone but me. they didnt see me I was locked in my room, a cupboard under the stairs. the police found me" he explained. I couldn't exactly tell if he was joking or not.

I think he seen that in my face because he got up and sat on my bed, reached over me to turn my lamp on and turned so his back was too me. he lifted up his hoodie and all up his back were massive white scars, cigarette scars, small white scars- everything.

with out thinking I reached out to touch them. he jumped at the contact but obviously decided we was okay with it since he didnt move away

"that's horrible" I whispered. the molly came out in me and I wraped my arms around him. he didnt move. I soon pulled back, but before I could apologize his hoddie was off and he faced me, his chest and arms were scarred. I gasped again and again my hand couldn't help but trace them. I could see him blushing but I ignored it.

"how about you then?" he asked.

"my parents died in a car crash when I was 5, molly took me in when I was 6" I said simply, I wish I has a big story to tell but I dont.

"do you remember them?" harry asked looking at his chest where I was still tracing his scars

"only a little. I'm scared I'm going to forget them." I admitted

"I know nothing about mine. only that my mothers aunt was a right piece of work- the scar your touching now, she gave me by beating me with the handle of her pan in the kitchen" he said. I stoped touching his scars for a second as I looked at them. I touched one on his upper chest and questioned with my eyes

"butter knife. my cousin was strong, I had stood in front of the tv as his fat ass was eating"

I pointed at once right near his neck and looked up at him again

"that ones my fault. I hit my neck in the sharp corner of my metal bed frame, made me bleed I kept picking it in my sleep."

I didnt want to ask anymore, I was scared of how he got them. I stoped touching his chest and I sat back. only now did I realize I had asked him all those questions as i wore my baggy shirt and boxers, boxers clearly for show and my ass in the air because I had been balanced on my knees and my other hand.

he put his hoodie back on and moved back to his bed. he had abs- I definitely touched them as I was touching his scars.

"don't tell the others." he said softly

"dont want them to know yet" he said before laying down and pulling out one of the books he borrowed. I nodded and lay down

"read outloud. we aren't gonna get any sleep with the way he snores." I said. he laughed and did so.