Authors note

Here are some things you need to know about yourself before reading :)

What you kinda look like 👇

(I drew this myself. Sorry if it's bad....I tried 😣)

Y/n - Your name

L/n - Your last name

F/c - Favorite color

2/F/c - Second Favorite color and so on..

E/c - Eye color

H/c - Hair color

H/l - Hair length (Short/Medium/Long)

M/n - Mother's name

F/n - Father's name

S/n - Sister's name (She's younger than u)

You are 16 - 19

You are a demon but you can withstand blood. You are Lower moon Zero. (No one ever knew about it though-)

Your breathing technique is Blood breathing. You also develop another breathing, which is Web breathing.

You became a Demon slayer at 11 and met Rui at 16. While he was 11. (Physically)

The reasoning to become a Demon slayer was, because you wanted to avenge your family. They were killed by Muzan and you got turned into a Demon, when you were trying to defend your sister. You also became lower moon Zero within your transformation.

You can withstand the sun, but not for too long. You don't even like showing yourself in the sun because of your horn anyways. So instead you wear a hood that is sewed onto your haori. Also you don't get effected by wisteria, for some magical reason. You don't act like a Demon, because you still have your humanity.

So yeah.....that's basically you.

✨Mysterious out!✨