Prologue: Natagumo mountain

"Caw! Caw! Y/n L/n! Mission requested from headquarters! Head to Natagumo mountain! Lower moon has been spotted! I repeat! Lower moon has been spotted! Caw!" Squawked your Kasugai crow.

You were just having a moment of silence. Before that bird came in and distracted you. You rubbed your temples trying not to rage at the bird.

"Caw! Caw! Mission! Mission!"

You groaned in annoyance and plopped yourself on the wooden floor of the little cabin you were staying in.

"Caw! Mission! We must go now! Natagumo mountain now! Caw!" He said once again, but started pecking you on the head.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay! I'll go! Just stop yelling at me already!" You yelled back, as your crow flew away from you.

Stupid bird. I wish I could kill you already

You thought, standing up and rubbing your head.

You grabbed your things and walked outside. Not forgetting to put on your hood. Your crow led the way, as you followed him. He said it would at least take 5 days to get there, since where you were staying was quite far away. Luckily though, there were nearby towns that you can stop at and rest.

Now you were running through a forest, jumping from tree to tree. This kind of reminded you of the final selection. Where you had to jump across trees to get away from Demons who were trying to kill you. Though they were easy to avoid, since you killed them shortly after. The sun was starting to set and you had to find a nearby town.

Picking up your pace, you had finally found a town. You jumped down from the tree and landed gracefully on the ground. You started walking towards the entrance of the town and saw the people heading into their homes. You walked around for a bit and spotted a house. It has a sign that said 'Sleep house'. You smiled and entered into the house. There was a little counter that had an old woman standing in it.

"Konbanwa. What might I help you with today?" She said softly.

"Um....can I sleep here for the night? I red the sign outside, it said Sleep house. So is it alright if I sleep here?" You asked.

"Of course. Room 5 is open for you to use. Here are the keys and please return them when you are done" She said placing the keys on the counter.

You took the keys and thanked her. You walked down the hallway and looked from your room, room 5.

1.......2.......3.......4........5......6........7- Wait! Ah, room 5. Here you are

You thought unlocking the door.

Inside was a cosy vibe room. With four lit up lamps, cream colored wood walls a big futon and a couple of drawers. You walked in and shut the door. Carelessly placing down your bag, you plopped onto the futon.

Cozy.......

You thought, instantly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~

It was now morning and you were already out of bed. You had grabbed your things and left the 'Sleep house'. Now you were continuing your way to Natagumo mountain. You began running along the path, so it would make your travel less slow. You passed another town but, kept on running towards the mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~4 Days later~~~~~~~~

(Sorry.....I couldn't think of anything that you were going to do in the 4 days)

🌜It's night time🌜

"Finally......I'm here" You said, looking at the mountain that stood in front of you.