Meeting his family

Previously on,
Will you become a part of my family?

He told you that he sought out a family and that he gained his own, by saving them from slayers. He asked you if you wanted to meet them and you agreed..............

-- The Present --

The both of you got down from the web and Rui lead you somewhere. You assumed it was the place from before, since that could be the only solution. After a few minutes of running, you were infront of an old house.

"Welcome. To my home" He said, guiding you inside the house.

You two walked into a big empty room. You were astonished with the sight of the big room. It was as big as Yuu-kun's place! But his was bigger! Rui then showed you around the house, showing you all the rooms that you guys came across.

Wow....even though the place looks old and crushed. It looks simply amazing from the inside! Though it still has the same what condition as it does from the outside.

You thought, as you were face to face with a bunch of Demons.

"Mother. Father. This is my friend Y/N. I'd like for you to meet her" Rui said.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n" Mother said.

(Yeah....Your just gonna call the spider Mom and Dad, Mother and Father. As well as the siblings in the family)

"It's nice to meet you as well ma'am" You said bowing.

She's the same girl from before......she was the one who was struggling against the string that Rui released on her neck. Poor her.....

You thought de-bowing.

You looked at Father and he looked very powerful. He looked a bit creepy, since his features resembled a spider.

"Welcome!" He shouted(?)

"?? Thank.....you....?" You said confused.

"Y/n?"

You turned to your left to where Rui stood. You hummed softly in response.

"Let's go meet my siblings" He said, as you nodded.

Before you left, you bowed to the Mother and Father spider and followed Rui. He led you to another room where 3 other demons sat. They looked much younger than you and Rui.

"Younger Brothers. This is my friend Y/n. I'd like you to meet her" He said as the three demons waved at you.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you Y/n." The oldest one said.

"Hello" The two other demons said.

"Konbanwa all of you. It's nice to meet you too" You said bowing to them. You de-bowed and looked at Rui.

"Y/n. Can you stay here for a bit? I need to take care of something" Rui said.

"Oh um....sure" You replied, sitting next to the three siblings.

"I'll be back soon. So please stay here in the meantime" He said, looking at you.

"Of course! Plus I think I'll do something exciting with your youngest" You said, turning to the siblings.

"Alright. If it occupies you. I'll be going now, I'll see you later" He said walking out of the room.

You looked at the three siblings and asked them why they look so scared.

"It's just......We are afraid of Rui. W-we thought that you would be scary as him, since you're his f-friend" The second youngest one said.

Your eyes softened and you instantly hugged him. You pat his back and looked at the other two. You motioned them to join the hug and they did. They all hugged you back and started to tear up.