Trouble.....?

Previously on,
Will you become a part of my family?

You pouted and stuffed your face back into the pillow. As the hours went by, you and Rui talked about random things. You would train in the sun as Rui talked to his family. Nothing much happened that daybreak......though things might get much more exciting at night....

-- The Present --

The moon was at its fullest state, you and Rui made your way through the mountain. As you two walked by, you killed some demons and helped a couple of demon slayers who were still alive. Rui on the other hand just stood on top of his web observing the view within the mountain. You joined him shortly after slaying a couple more demons. You stood on one of the strings' trying to balance yourself. You got the hang of it before scanning the area below you.

So high.......

You thought, a small stroke of nausea hitting you. You shook your head and looked straight ahead into the sight of the tallest trees. There wasn't much interesting things found in your point of view. Though you had spotted a group of demons around a low rank demon slayer. Smirking, you leaped off the web and sprinted towards the area. As you did so, Rui was watching your every move. You jumped from tree to tree and increased your speed with your breathing technique.

The demons were closing the distance between the slayer and them as he froze with horror in his place. 

"Blood breathing..... Form 2..... Exploding Blood" You muttered, maneuvering your body in a circular motion like how you would do if you used water wheel.

Smoothly slicing the demons' heads off, their bodies lit into F/c flames. You breathed out a breath of air and placed your sword back into its scabbard. Turning around to face the horrified slayer, you offered your hand to him which he hesitantly took.

"U-um...t-thank you...." He stuttered, his guard never faltering.

"No problem fellow slayer! Just go straight that way and you'll make your way out of the mountain." You informed him while bowing in a 45 degree angle. He returned the gesture and sprinted in the direction you told him to go In. You stood in the same spot and sensed a strong aura thickening the air around you.

The air shifted to an eerie and heavy feeling. A faint mist began to stretch around you; you reached for your katana and seized it tightly, ready for whatever was approaching you. Scanning the area you couldn't spot any silhouettes within the hazy mist. However..... you felt a hand being placed on your shoulder from behind, so in instinct, you sliced the flesh of the unknown. Jerking back, you stared at the tall silhouette now in front of you.

"That's not how you greet the one that offered to turn you into one of us."

The voice was awfully familiar, deep and demanding as you once had heard it. The figure stepped out of the mist and into your sight of view. Clutching onto your sword for dear life, you prepared yourself to be attacked whenever he was deciding to.

........

.......

......

....

..

.

Muzan Kibutsuji...... the one that made you into one of his minions. The one that was responsible for your transformation.

"What do you want from me?" Your voice held a sharp and hitched tone, it felt like you were choking on your own words.

"Nothing you need to be concerned off. However, I am just merely paying a visit." He straightened his posture and dusted the dirt off his casual clothes.

Your glare never left his figure, your mouth opened to say something.

"Are you planning to pay a visit to Rui?"

"Indeed." The short reply shot out of Kibutsuji's mouth. Not long after, a presence could be detected.

"Good evening, master." The boy who you were friends with stood in front of you, bowing respectfully to the man you feared and hated the most.

"Good evening, Rui." He replied, Rui rising up from his bow.

Rui looked behind his shoulder to glance at you and held his hand out in front of him, as if waiting for something. You stared at his small hand reaching out for your hand. You returned your katana back into the scabbard and placed your hand inside of his soft hand as he gently pulled you closer to him. A curved smile from the boy didn't go unnoticed by you. His attention was then adverted back to Muzan as they held a light conversation.

You on the other hand, was zoning out of the conversation due to the comfortable grip Rui held on your hand. It was comforting, it had really calmed your frightened state. You were much more relaxed than before. Your mind didn't even dare trickle Muzan's overpowering aura into your thoughts.

Time had proceeded to elapse rather quickly, you didn't even take notice of Muzan's leave.

"Y/n? Master has gone, you don't need to worry anymore."

The soft, assuring voice snapped you out of your daydreaming state and put you back down to earth.

"Pardon? What happened?" You blurted out confused, staring at the young demon in front of you.

"Master is gone, you don't need to worry anymore." Rui repeated once again and pat your embraced hand with his free hand.

A small blush rose to your cheeks in embarrassment after checking your surroundings. It was true, he really left. Without fighting you.

"Oh, Haha! It seems so, I didn't notice! Thanks Rui for helping me calm down." You thanked him and bowed slightly.

"No worries. Should we get going?"

"Yes."

You followed his lead, his hand still holding onto yours. You smiled softly to yourself and stared at the distance in front of you.

I wonder what the future holds for me.....

And I wonder how Yuu-Kun is doing....

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been SO LONG. Finally I've finished a chapter, you're welcome readers 🥳👍

I will not update till... I don't know. Till I've finished the next chapter. 😋

1016 words 😅

✨Mysterious out!✨