I

I said , "SeokJin hyung , do you recollect that a couple of months prior you let me know one of your encounters of residing in a scary place ? I recorded that for my distributer and startlingly , the deals got exploded , all because of that story and the perusers of that magazine have messaged my distributer , their interest is that they need more stories like that . That's the reason I'm here today . "

My ex and Paranormal-master Dr. Kim SeokJin stood by in his place , looking at my face completely, similar to he's seeing me interestingly , and truly , contemplating things like this , is giving me those natural shivers once more ." I have consistently let you know NamJoon ah , the main thing one should bear in mind while composing a shocking tale is to portray it's environmental factors appropriately . To accomplish that expertise , your selection of words ought to be serious areas of strength for astoundingly particularly when the hero of the story is a spooky place and the apparition might have opportunities to uncover themselves . Seeing an apparition is a thing , and remaining in a house brimming with phantoms is another . One is an encounter and the another is an expidition . You'll constantly hear tales about individuals being trapped in a paranormal sight out of the blue , while anecdotes about individuals who energetically needs to step in one is outrageously interesting . Individuals needs the last more . I've perused your story NamJoon ah , and I can gladly say that you've processed all that I said with unadulterated focus and conviction , and that's the reason your story stands apart from the other shocking tales in premise of everything"

I can feel my cheeks getting hot . I've consistently preferred at whatever point he praised me .

"You've worked really hard , Joonie . You've been a good kid for Hyung~"

I don't want to concede straightforwardly however I actually lament that I undermined him for a slacker cash skank bitch .

Furthermore, I'm right here .

Returning for him over and over through various reasons .

Notwithstanding the way that he doesn't have a place with me any longer .

Yet, my heart actually has a place with him .

What's more, when I accepted up the position of being an author for a neighborhood magazine , I knew that getting myself far from him will be unthinkable now .

Me , an author .

Him , a paranormal master .

His thoughtless mentality acquired me more .

He was quiet when I went behind him on various occasions' back with Ella .

He was quiet when I requested separate .

He was quiet when I requested that he move out from my home .

He was quiet when I shooed him away without the cash , the separation guaranteed him .

He was quiet when we coincidentally caught each other following 2 months of our authority seperation and I requested his number and address improperly .

He was quiet when I welcomed myself in his little dwelling place one day , only for my own self centered reasons .

What's more, I'm right here .

Once more.

How the fuck might a man at any point can be so mind-blowingly quiet ?!!!!!!

"NamJoon ah ? You alright ?" He asked , something new drifting in his eyes .

No . I'm not . However, I've to act .

On the off chance that he can be so quiet . I can as well .

"You said that you're pleased with my composition . I merit an award for that , don't I ?"

However, he gestured , the newness actually present.

I said , "I need one more spooky experience of yours as my reward"

SeokJin grinned a little , situating himself on the lounge chair so he is sitting straight , gazing straight at me ."It occurred about seven days prior , now that I'm jobless , I've my days adequately free to glance through the web for any apparently spooky place around. There is no certainity that I'll get granted by their presence , and regardless of whether they show up , the possibilities getting the origin story on how thet accomplished their current structure is practically near nothing . Do you have at least some idea what bird watchers do ? They walk like an undead through timberlands mountains-valleys for hours , days , months, year and in some cases , for even , many years . Their camera generally on . They dare can\'t have it switched off briefly . This for what ? A bird . We paranormal-specialists resemble them somehow or another. We need to remain in various spooky places , only for building our experience . Phantoms can't necessarily in every case be seen by stripped unpracticed eyes. You need to prepare them . Picking the right spooky place resembles a round of likelihood . You need to have encountered eyes , as well as your different faculties ought to be at their best as well . Calling a phantom out of their home like a request , ministers call out for god and we call out for the crude and fundamental type of god\'s manifestations . Strategy is same , yet our fates are not"

"I recall Daegu is wrecking around then , yet it can't contend with my consuming soul . 3 hours from here , individuals from the station said that it\'s arranged in donghwasa , yet no, it\'s not. It's a long way from that point , about a portion of day's excursion with no accessible method for transport with the exception of a tanga or two who charge higher than the confidential taxis accessible in urban areas . At the point when I came to , it was evening"

"The little town is loaded with trees , a couple of houses dissipated to a great extent . The town men immidiately came out once they saw me , gathering around me like I was some kind of VIP and begun talking in our primary language , however I neglected to comprehend what they expressed as a result of the accent"

"I had previously gotten my work done prior to visiting that region , heard that the spooky place had a place with a man-prostitute who used to capture youngsters and young men from their town and power himself on them . The deadbeat clearly got killed in his own home . After that , the house became spooky and the neighborhood individuals didn't set out to step in for dread ."

"However, better believe it , there is an old place of worship in that house and the divinity it had a place with , is renowned among local people . A couple of years back , a strong minister from Busan visited that sanctuary and played out an expulsion . Individuals asserted that it did diminished the paranormal exercises by a little , yet at the same time , they just paid visits to the place of worship during the daytime"