IV

"Paranormal illustration 101 : Don't answer the initial occasion when you hear a recognizable voice calling out to you . It tends to be a nishi or an evil spirit or a witch as well . In the event that your name gets required the fourth time ,, just reaction . A nishi or an evil presence or a witch can't call your for the third time . A human just can"

(A/N : Nishi: The Nishi (Night Spirit) baits its casualty to a detached region by calling to the individual with the voice of a friend or family member. The Nishi just strikes around evening time, and when the casualty answers the call of Nishi, s/he becomes mesmerized, follow the voice, and are gone forever. Thus, it is obscure what befalls them. A few clerics and exorcists are said to sustain and summon the Nishi, to utilize them to hurt somebody in a spirit of meanness or vengeance. The voice of Nishi (signifies 'Night') is known as "Nishir Daak" (Call of the Night Spirit) in the Bengali and Sanskrit language, South and South-east Asian age old notion proposes that Sleepwalking peculiarity is additionally brought about by Nishi. As per old stories, the Nishi can't get down on more than threefold, thus nobody ought to answer a voice around evening time until being called something like multiple times)

"Luckily , it was anything but a nishi or an evil spirit or a witch , it was Min YoonGi . I saw a lamp in his right hand , while he conveyed a tiffin-enclose his left . I heard him yell once more , "where are you , Sir Kim ? I brought dinner for you !""

"Food ! I turned on my own light and held my hand up to point it towards the roof ,"I'm here , Min ssi""

"The expression all over was a combination of shock and humiliation , "Sir Kim ? You were here the entire time ?""

"I gestured , "Was simply checking out the house for research purposes""

"YoonGi gestured hesitantly , a stressed look all over as he held out the tiffin transporter out towards me , "Jiminie concocted Rice and Chicken curry for you . Please accept this .""

"I got bothered by the level of his and his significant other's benevolence , "Min ssi , I am a lot of thankful that you folks pondered me . Yet, this is totally pointless , and you additionally needed to take the weight of strolling through the hazardous backwoods during this season of night ! I carried Dry food with me , I would've go through the night with that !""

"YoonGi shook his head ,"You're our visitor , Professor . We can't allow you to have those un-healthful packeted food when we can figure out how to impart our dinner to someone else""

"Nah ! I comprehend that he is a genuine noble man ! I expressed gratitude toward him over and over for his thoughtfulness . He rehashed raised his desired reality me to go through the night in his home , however I obligingly declined once more . This time I feel that he acknowledged his loss totally , in light of the fact that he recently gestured and pivoted suddenly , as I saw his figure gradually blurring into the dimness . I comprehended that he was very irate with my choice , yet I'm Kim SeokJin, how might I return to Incheon with void hands ?"

"I got back to my room with the tiffin box and took once look at the watch on my wrist . 8:37 pm . It's far beyond my supper time , so I immediately plunked down and opened the highest point of the holder , the astounding fragrance of cinnamon and flavors meddling with my nose immidiately "

"In any case, before I can pivot to remove my chopsticks from my sack , the light abandoned me , the fire of the lamp moving like a ballet performer . Furthermore, before I can follow up on it , the sincere cries of a male filled in the air and I comprehend that whoever and any place the apparition is , they're attempting to terrify me "

SeokJin hyung got quiet once more and I took a gander at the watch on the divider , just adjacent to his T.V. .

2 am in the first part of the day .

It's past the point of no return around evening time and Ella should be agonizing over me .

In any case, there could have been no alternate method for getting the story out of Jin Hyung . As indicated by Jin Hyung , he'll not impart his paranormal encounters to me in the sunshine since apparition stories don't actually impact an individual during the light and the tension calm doesn't develop . Accordingly , the best chance to pay attention to an apparition story is during Satan hour .

Also, I concede that it's actual ,"Then ?"

SeokJin hyung grinned ,"When the phantom saw that I wasn't frightened by any stretch of the imagination , they attempted to do their absolute best in the last opportunity "

"Huh ?"

"It was a late spring night yet the temperature in the room dropped out of nowhere . I comprehended that I will expect either their presence or their control as the room got hazy . Yet, neither came . All things being equal , I saw a shadow figure gradually appear from pieces and pieces on the divider . Shockingly , it's a human figure , yet it got no legs . I got that the apparition was attempting to give the impression of demonstrating that the shadow addresses a soul . Yet, that wasn't the end. One more shadow got shaped toward the finish of the divider . This shadow was much more slender than the first , it's legs were available yet it's left hand wasn't . Both the shadow addresses male elements and I could ponder what'll occur straightaway , as though I was sitting in a theater . Out of nowhere , the main shadow moved from his place and before I know , it has begun to give the more slender male a pursuit as the last option's shuddering structure leaped out from the divider and stumbled into the room , missing me nearly by an inch . I actually wasn't unnerved , the pursuit game hushing me in as the figures ran surrounding me before the more slender one staggered on something and fell , bringing about the first to make up for lost time to him . I turned towards the south divider immidiately , didn't however see anything as the chimes in the sanctum started ringing out of nowhere "