V

I was unable to hold my interest in any longer , "Do you think it was the apparition imploring the god ?"

Jin Hyung giggled out ,"Hahaha ! Isn't the idea incredible ? However I got to know later who really ringed the chimes"

"Nishi ?"

"No . Your dungy cerebrum did . Presently shut the fuck up before I remove you from my home ! " As I expected , he lashed out ."Who do you think you are and what do you think you are doing ?! Are you a school understudy who is frantic to breeze through the tests just by perusing the outline of the sections ?! Or on the other hand do you feel that I'm a teacher ?! Quiet your fucking tiddies down !"

In the event that I really do nothing at this moment , he'll presumably gobble me up ,"I'm sorry . I'll not hinder you once more"

"I suspected as much !" He cautioned me ,"Whatever , how about that it you keep yourself quiet when you're gradually getting into the film you needed to look for a really long time and afterward somebody intervenes ? Exactly the same thing happened to me. I lashed out and took out my jungle blade , holding back to invite my excluded visitor truly . A little while passed by , however no one came ."

"I was so drenched in my excluded visitor that I didn't see the two shadows shaping on the divider once more . My consideration was brought back onto that when I heard a shout."

"I saw the more slender shadow moving on the floor , attempting however pitiably trying his best to stand up due to the absence of his left hand . The greater shadow gradually moved toward him , and before I might grasp , the first tore the second one into pieces and vanished . It didn't take a virtuoso to figured out that not just the greater one dirtied the more youthful male's body , however he had additionally killed him . Be that as it may, who were they ?"

"Before I could attempt to associate with the apparition dwelling in that house , the chimes ringed noisily once more and I could basically encounter steam bringing out from my ears. I took the light in my left and my wilderness blade in my right , consistently getting up to great illustration to whoever upset me . Be that as it may, as soon my feets got out of the room , the murkiness outside dissolved my annoyance, stubborness and fortitude like a flash , allowing me to be uncovered to only foulness ."

"You'll not trust me , NamJoon-ah , however it was dull to such an extent that a man like me was in any event, scrutinizing my life decisions at that point . However, before I can return my body to the room , a recognizable sound reverberated in the patio. I comprehended that it's Min YoonGi once more."

"My boldness got back to me immidiately and I turned on the light , straightforwardly situating it towards his face , making the man stagger on his means ,"Sir Kim ?""

""I gestured ,"Min ssi , for what reason did you set aside the time to come back once more ?""

"His voice unexpectedly turned fairly awful ,"Can you kindly fucking eliminate the electronic light from my face ?! Or then again am I remembered for your examination as well ?!""

"I timidly confronted the light towards the roof once more . "Jiminie was stressed over you , so he advised me to come here and remain the night with you. So what're you doing outside during this season of night ?""

" I lowered the torch towards the ground and offered him a rather hesitant smile , trying to generate fake scenarios in my not-so useful mind to cover up for the earlier incidents " I was going to take a nap and then the bells from the shrine beside the draw-well suddenly started chimming " "

"YoonGi laughed uncontrollably ,"Oh ! Accompany me and I'll show you the offenders""

However I realize that I vowed to quiet down , yet no doubt , we as a whole know that I'm not an individual to keep guarantees ."Huh ?"

Jin Hyung grinned in an insulting manner ,"Bats ! Who else ? When the light lights eased up the entire hallowed place , I saw hundreds and thousands of bats , having their chance to notice the two people , as in us !"

I took a genuinely necessary profound breath,"You saved me from having a scaled down respiratory failure !"

SeokJin hyung nodded,"I thought something very similar and I guaranteed YoonGi that as the ringer secret is settled , he can return to his home securely . His better half should be stressing over him . However, YoonGi remained upon his choice solidly and I understood that I would rather not squander my life on squabbling about a straightforward matter like this . Something else was that I needed to know the historical backdrop of the house and about it's late from him."

"Yet, YoonGi capably avoided my inquiry with his own," How was the food , Sir Kim ?""

"I understood that I totally disregarded food in that bedlam ,"I haven't tasted it yet , sorry...Did you had your supper YoonGi-ssi ?""

"He shook his head,"I normally have my supper at the wee hours , Sir Kim . Kindly don't stress over me and have your supper calmly , Professor""

"A man on a mission never releases any confirmation out of his hand, and I was one frantic bitch,"A quite a while back , I read in a paper that the body of a lovely young man was recuperated from here , do you have a ton of insight into him ?""

""The late proprietor of this house was a motherfucker"YoonGi boredly stated , "He assaulted and ravished numerous youngsters , how might I know which one you're discussing ?"

"I chose to be a touch more specific,"No . I saw that the left hand of the corpse was absent from the photograph that the paper distributed""

"I realize that my words deceived when I saw YoonGi's eyes getting enlarged in excitement,"Yes ! Indeed ! The kid's name was Kim TaeHyung , he was the spouse of Jeon Jeongguk , a rancher from our town . During his experience growing up , a snake chomped his hand , that is the reason his hand was amputed to save his life . In spite of his handicap , TaeHyung was more lovely than any female present in the town , however that was the explanation of his downfall as well , as the proprietor of this house couldn't keep his 2 inch and his hands to himself . One evening , Jeongguk got together the entirety of his fortitude and killed the man-prostitute , yet tragically , the man's significant other had proactively answered to the neighborhood police when she saw her better half getting murdered by the youthful rancher . When the police showed up , Jeongguk attempted to take off ,yet they killed him in the encounter . After that , the house became spooky""