i

Shit. I sighed underneath the handkerchief that covered half of my face. I was fucked and I knew it. This asshole didn't just bring some men. He brought an entire dozen of them.

"You have to have some guts, Mayonaka. Showing up here without anyone. I heard that you're a solo fighter. Did you really beat up the five men I sent you?"

Okay first of all, who even is this dude? As far as I know I have never seen him in my whole life.

"Wait, before we get into this whole shebang, who even are you? Are you some thug or something?" I asked him, but it seems like he just got annoyed by what I said.

"I'm the one whom you beat in an underground fight 3 weeks ago! Do you see this?" He asked as he pointed to a scar in his face. "This was because of you!"

Realization dawned on me, "Ohh! I remember now! Wait... That was your fault though! You were being an egotistical dumbass and you kept on boasting about how stupid and false the rumors about Mayonaka are! I'm not as big of a person as you think I am to just let something like that go! I'm just as petty as everyone in that damn underground! My skills are no joke, you know?" I argue.

Seriously, what is wrong with people nowadays? You beat them up and all of a sudden you're the bad guy? It wasn't even my fault in the first place, it was him who started it! This damn coward.

"You can't even face me one-on-one so now you're resorting to bringing people to help your sorry cause? HA! What a coward, are you sure you're the guy here because I sure as hell am being manlier than you right now!"

"You bitch... you'll pay for that!" He said as he told his underlings to fight me.

Gosh darn it. I knew I already said this but I am fucked. I wasn't supposed to get into any fights. Uncle already told me that I was banned from doing so this week.

I dodged the punches I was receiving from the guys. Hell, are they sure they're fighters? Why do they seem so... weak?

I punched the guy in front of me and kneed him in the balls. As he doubled over in pain, I used him as a shield before giving an upper cut to the guy to my left and punching the guy to my right. I flipped Ugly guy #4 and punched him three times for good measure, then I gave a flying kick to the person who was about to attack me next. I ran to the alleyway behind me and just as expected, these dumbasses followed me. I ran to the wall and used it as a leverage so that I can kick back two more of the guys after me. I smirked upon seeing the faces of the remaining thugs.

7 down, 5 to go.

"Fuck!" I swore as I dodged the knife someone was attempting to stab my face with, "You guys don't play fair do you?"

"You won't be going anywhere today, Mayonaka," Mr. Main Coward Ugly As Hell Loser told me.

"When I finish with these guys, it's you who won't be going anywhere!" I scream at him.

I punch Ugly Guy #8 and I grab his knife as he kneels down from the pain. I used it to make Ugly Guy #9 lose his knife before I also kneed his balls. Then I slapped both of them twice, once again, for good measure.