ii

"How were your fights this month? You didn't get too hurt, did you? Do we need to have you examined at a hospital?" Hoseok-oppa asked as we ate tteokbokki.

"I'm okay, oppa. I won all of them, by the way," I cheekily responded.

"Well duh, you would! After all, you're Mayonaka," Jimin-oppa said while laughing.

"How about you guys? Don't you have plans to make a new single?" I asked.

"Ya! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Jin-oppa said as he lightly bonked my head.

"Oppa if you keep doing that, you won't be my favorite anymore," I tell him as I pouted.

"Hold on! You mean to tell us that I wasn't your favorite in the first place?" Tae-oppa said indignantly.

"If anything, I should be the one asking that!" Namjoon-oppa said, "Ya! How dare you, after making me help you with all your homework?"

"You guys wouldn't be her favorite because you're all just an 8 while I, myself, am a solid 10," Jin-oppa said boastfully.

"Oppa you aren't my favorite anymore though," I tell him, "I am now officially announcing myself as a Yoongi-oppa stan."

"That's my girl!" Yoongi-oppa said as I fist-bumped him.

"Ya! Why not me?" Jungkook-oppa said.

"Well, I wouldn't want a coconut-head as my favorite oppa," I tease him.

"Yeri-ah, who would you rather want to be with though, the hyung line or the maknae line?" Jimin-oppa asks.

"I'd much rather be with the hyung line, oppa. I would've been with you guys had it not been for that coconut head over there who's always trying to steal food." I point to Jungkook-oppa who was then caught trying to steal what was in Jin-oppa's plate.

"Ya!" Jin-oppa bonked Jungkook-oppa's head as I stuck my tongue out at him. He glared at me in return as I laughed.

"By the way, Beomgyu's been asking for when you're available. He said you wouldn't answer any of their calls," Jimin-oppa tells me.

"Oppa! Did you tell him that I was gonna be with you guys today?"

"Yes, I did." I stare at him in mock horror.

"You know they're also just worried about you. It's been so long since you last had free time and hung out with them. Those babies are always like that when it comes to you," Tae-oppa says as he puts tteokbokki in my mouth.