v

Ugh, my head hurts. 

I blinked my eyes blearily as I tried to make sense of what was going on. 

Oh shit, I was injured. 

I ignored my aching body as I sat up and look around. I was able to reach the infirmary, after all. I saw bodies piled up everywhere around the room- all of whom were asleep. As I was about to wake Taehyung-oppa who was nearest to me, the door suddenly burst open, revealing Jin-oppa and Yeonjun-oppa who had mountains of food in their arms.

"Yeri-ah!" They both exclaimed as they drop their foods and rush to hug me.

"Ouch, hey! Watch it, my wounds!" Jin-oppa bonked my head.

Oh no. Here it comes.

"WHAT. WERE. YOU. THINKING! You could have died! Do you know how worried all of us were when we heard Bang-PD say something about you being injured. Do you, huh? I swear my heart almost stopped functioning. Didn't we already tell you to lay low for the meantime? Why don't you ever listen? Do you like seeing us worried? Did I raise you to be like this, huh? What would have happened to you if you weren't able to reach the infirmary in time with your wounds?  Do you think I can forgive you for this? You know how much we all care for you and yet to continue to make us wo-"

"Jin-hyung, I think she gets it," Yeonjun-oppa says as he sees my crumpled face.

"Hmph, I am not giving in this time. Yeri-ah, you were seriously hurt! With a knife!" Jin-oppa waves his hands around as he tries to emphasize his point.

"He does have a point, Yeri. Seriously, what happened?" Yeonjun-oppa asks, worried, "This is isn't like your normal bruises or fight wounds. This was an actual stab. Is there anything you have to tell us?"

I look at the serious faces of the two. Well, I guess I have no choice but to tell them. At least they'll be aware of the situation that I have now. It would be actually be quite necessary for them to know if something like this were to happen again.

"Actually, I-"

"Hold that." Our heads spin to the direction of the voice only to realize that the others have already woken up.

"YERI-AH! Seriously, what were you thinking? Do you know how worried we were? Do you have any idea just how-"

"Yoongi-ah, I think she gets it," Jin-oppa says, "I already told her."

"Well tell her again! Kid, every time something happens to you it's like my life gets shortened by ten years!" Yoongi-oppa exclaims, frustrated as Namjoon-oppa and Hoseok-oppa nod in agreement.

"Yeri-ah-"

"YA! I'm older than you you dimwit!" I shout at Kai as he addresses me.