vi

The coast is clear.

I look to my right and left before stepping out into the hallway.

I tiptoe my way around as I try to get to the company cafeteria alone without anyone noticing. These days, security has been really tight on me- I can't even go out of the room without someone accompanying me, which made me very restless. They can't just keep me cooped up in that room forever!

As I turn a corner, my eyes widened to see Jungkook-oppa walking with Jin-oppa. 

Shit, shit, shit. This is the wrong turn to dead end. Back the fuck up, dumbo!

I run back and turn towards another hallway.

As I pass by a room, I noticed Taehyun recording inside with Kai. As I successfully creeped past them, I smiled evilly. I'm almost near to my destination. After turning two more rights, I just have to turn towards the last left corner and run to the elevator. 

Easy peasy.

As I neared the last turn before the elevator, I suddenly spotted Namjoon-oppa with Soobin-oppa. My moves halted as I locked eye contact with the both of them.

"Hold on..... Yeri-ah? What are you-" Namjoon-oppa trails off as his and Soobin-oppa's eyes widen.

"Hyung! She's trying to run! Catch her!"

I am fudged.

I dashi-run-run-run with all my might towards the elevator and press the close buttons repeatedly. Whoever made elevators really sucked, they could have just made the doors an easy open and close! Why do I have to suffer through this stress and pressure? This is why people die in horror movies! They always get caught in the elevator!

As the elevator doors neared to a close, Soobin-oppa attempted a dive to reach it. However, he wasn't able to and I could only look at his sorry face lying on the floor while looking up to me. I sneer at his shocked expression and at Namjoon-oppa, "Bye!" I wave happily.

Ha, I win, losers. Like I said, easy peasy.

-

I take it back, it is NOT easy peasy.

I hide down behind a very large vase as I notice Tae-oppa with Jimin-oppa and Hoseok-oppa sitting together in one of the cafeteria tables. I use my amazing and phenomenal observation skills and notice that they are almost finished eating. Great, I just have to wait for them to get outta here and then I can buy my food freely!