iv

"How are the preparations for their comeback going?" Bank Si-Hyuk, also known as Bang-PD-nim by the boys and as Uncle by Yeri, asked the managers of Enhypen.

"They're going well. Currently, we are doing promotions in terms of radio coverage and releasing posters. The episode for their variety show has also been..."

As the managers discussed the current status of the pertinent group, everyone listened. The monthly meeting between all groups handled by Bighit is currently taking place, and in the conference room, the members of BTS, TXT, and Enhypen, along with their respective managers were present alongside Bang Si-Hyuk.

The members of the newest group were noticeably tense in front of the sunbaes whom they idolized.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks Jay who was seated near him.

"Ah, yes, Sunbae," Jay replied politely. Although they have been in the company for quite some time now, the members of Enhypen were still not used to being in close proximity with the people whom they looked up to and used to just see in TV.

To begin with, BTS was there, the very first K-pop group to reach new heights and break through the barriers of not just the South Korean music and entertainment industry, but as well as the ones presented by the Western industry. They were worldwide icons who started out from nothing and worked hard to get to the peak of where they are right now. Then there was also TXT, who followed BTS as their hoobaes. Even as a young group, TXT has already achieved numerous awards and achievements, topped various charts and even broke records not just within the country itself but as well as in other places such as in Japan.

"How are things going? If ever you need help or advice, you can just contact me. You know that, right?" Namjoon told Jungwon as Soobin nodded in agreement. Although he wasn't the eldest, like him, Namjoon and Soobin were also the leaders of their groups and Jungwon looked up to them a lot.

"By the way, Bang-PD-nim," Jin suddenly said as the discussion regarding Enhypen's comeback finished, "We should totally have a company dinner, you know?"

The people in the room laughed, as they also agreed with what was mentioned.

"We're like family, after all," Jin furthered. Bang Si-Hyuk lightly chuckled, "Fine, let's have one this end of the month and make it a tradition."

Cheers erupted around the room.

Riki looked around at the people surrounding him. Although he was far from his real family, it doesn't make the company, especially his members any less of a family to him. He felt warmth from the guidance and treatment of his sunbaes and members, and he was glad that they all could run towards their dreams together.