iii

It's been a week since I last went to the company and hung out with my favorite people. It's currently night time and I'm walking through the streets of Seoul wandering around. As I finished the banana milk that I bought at a convenience store, I caught sight of two people tailing me.

What the... It was a good thing I had my mask on. Otherwise, they would have caught sight of what my face looks like.

As I tried to organize my thoughts, I was able to come up with the conclusion that they were able to follow me from my little trip to the underground earlier. I walked towards the direction of a crowd and tried to lose them, but these people were persistent and are sure as hell not amateurs. What do they want with me?

I weaved past stores as I kept tabs on them. They were communicating with each other through earpieces, and I saw no signs of them stopping. I got tired of the chase and as I rounded an alley, I stopped and waited for them to catch up.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked them with my hands in the pocket of my jacket.

"You're Mayonaka, aren't you?" One of them asked.

"No, I'm not," I tell them. The two of them looked at each other. Are these people stupid or something? Why would they even tail me if they weren't sure that I was Mayonaka? I rolled my eyes at them.

"You have to come with us," The other guy says, "We know you're Mayonaka."

I deadpan at them, "So why did you even ask if I was Mayonaka?" Seriously, I cannot with these idiots.

"Our boss wants to make an offer. He's heard of your skills and he wants to hire you for a job," The guy says.

"No can do, mister. In case you haven't heard yet and your current info about me is lacking, I'm a soloist. I don't do any jobs and I sure as hell don't follow anyone. I do what I want," I tell him as I kick a pebble.

"It's a six-digit pay for one job. You just have to accomplish it and after that, you won't have to deal with us anymore," He responds.

"Oh?" I smirk, "And what is this job?"

"You just have to eliminate someone," He tells me straight.

My blood ran cold. Oh hell to the no. I am not doing murder. I'm a fighter, not a murderer. I have had enough of people trying to make me kill someone.

"The last person standing survives. Incapacitate, if you do not want to kill. Nevertheless, if you are able to kill at least five people, then you get to go out of this facility and do missions. Am I clear?"