Proper Introductions

The stars shone brightly in the sky as the sins all began to sip on the ale that had been given to them by the doctors daughter. They were all in the backyard, eating, drinking, laughing and catching up. Diane was sitting in the street next to the backyard and looking over the wall so she coudl join in on the conversations.

"How is Elizabeth doing Diane?" Meliodas asked Diane who was tall enough to see through the window of the top of the building where Elizabeth was laying in bed asleep as her wounds slowly healed, her body wrapped head to toe in bandages.

"she is resting comfortably" Diane whispered out softly as she looked through the window to check on the princess, a small smile on her face as she looked at the sleeping girl, hoping that she was going to be okay, they didnt exactly step off on the right foot, but DIane quickly got attached to the kind hearted princess.

"thats good" Meliodas said with a sigh

"But why is she sleeping in your room Meliodas?" Hawk suddenly spoke up from beside Meliodas, his voice was laced in confusion "becuase I thought that Elizabeth was up on the thirs floor" Diane glared over at Meliodas accusingly, but Meliodas couldnt care less about the look that he wa recieving from the purple eyes girl, in fact he completely ignored her.

Adira felt bad for Diane, who clearly had a crush on the captain, though Adira knew that it was going to turn out right. Diane belonged with King and Meliodas belonged with Elizabeth... just like Adira belonged with Zeldris. Meliodas and Elizabeth had been cursed on the last day of the holy war 3000 years ago. Meliodas had been deemed unkillable and Elizabeth was cursed to die over and over again and be reincarnated, forgeting who she is over and over again while Meliodas had to make her fall in love with him over and over again.

Adira had been able to learn a lot about reincarnation when she had hung out with Gloxinia when her and Meliodas were trying to stop the demon race. Gloxinia shared stories about reincarnation and his homeland the fairy forest where there was a fountain of youth. Adira had remembered the story of the fountain of youth for thousands of years and the first and only person she told about it was Ban.

"I thought that Elizabeth was up on the third floor" Hawk continued, waiting for Meliodas to explain why the hell Elizabeth was in his room instead of her own room.

"oh yeah about that, Ban completely took over her bed and comanded that Adira was going to be staying in the room with him, which makes sense since she needs somewhere to stay too, so I really dont see what the big deal is" Meliodas explains and shrugged his shoulders down at the large, living bacon. "Ban said that he laid claim to the room and now the only people that he was going to let in there was himself and Addy" Meliodas continued to explain to them

"so what the hell is Elizabeth supposed to do for a bed than?" Hawk continued, even though the answer to the question was blatantly obvious.

"well originally she was going to be sharing a bed with Addy but she could always just sleep in bed with me" Meliodas answered the question, there was a giant grin on his face as multiple thoughts ran through his mind.

"God your nasty" Adira commented from behind them, causing Melidas to grin even wider

"well if you want, I can share a bed with you and Elizabeth" Meliodas added with a cheeky grin on his face, the girl went to go and wack him up the back of the head but Hawk suddenly yelled, "like hell that is going to happen!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth was moved outside a few hours later after she had woken up so she wouldnt be by herself while everyone else was outside, even though she was still to injured to leave the bed, she was happy to be around her new friends.