Dreams

"Zeldris love, come on hurry up, we are going to miss it!" Adira whined out to the boy next to her before quickly grabbing his hand in her own and tugging him as she started to run as fast as she could, which might i add, was very fast.

"No we wont Love dont worry, now can you please slow the bloody hell down, you need to remember that I have short legs!" Zeldris yelped out to the girl as he struggled to keep up with her, Adira chuckled at the boy but ignored his complaints as she continued to pull him along, "Love, my legs are about to fall off!" Zeldris whined and the girl finally stopped running, "how about you jump on my back?" the girl asked him and Zeldris felt his cheeks go red

"No way" Zeldris quickly fired back and Adira laughed at the flustered look on the boys face, "You hop on my back" he demanded her trying to get his cheeks back to their normal colour, Adira rolled her eyes playfully before going behind him and then lifting herself onto the boys back. Zeldris wrapped his arms around the girls thighs to make sure that she wouldnt fall off and Adira wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the boy on the shoulder before he began to jump from rooftop to rooftop, being careful not to drop the girl on his back.

Finally, Zeldris stopped running when they got to the right rooftop, they were on top of a tall building next to the middle of the town square. The sound of music, laughter and chatter wafted through the streets, Zeldris carefully let the girl down off his back and then the two of them sat down on the rooftop, danlging their feet over the edge with a small sigh. Adira rested her head agaisnt Zeldris' shoulder with a content sigh as they watched the festival down below them.

"its so unfair, why the hell do humans get to have all of the fun?" Adira asked with a small smile on her face as she watched all of the humans below them, dancing with each other and enjoying themselves, suddenly something shot up into the air and exploded in the sky with a loug BANG. Adira quickly looked up at the sky in awe as the fireworks began to go off, "look Z!" she exclaimed and shook his arm excitedly like a little child.

Zeldris looked at her face as she stared up at the fireworks, there was a large smile on his lips as he admired the girl next to him who meant the world to him, she looked beautiful, her eyes sparkled and her face continued to eliminate with different colours from the fireworks in the sky.

Adira suddenly looked down in sadness, guilt and devestation, she hated it so much. The demon king and the demon realm. She had been ordered to kill and torture humans since she was a little girl, she tried to turn off her emotions and not feel anything, but she couldnt, the screams of people begging for their lives before she and her commrades killed them, echoed through her mind. Of course she had tried to stop, she never wanted to do it, but the demon king was very persuasive, especially when he began threatening the lives of the people she cared about.

The wars that they had been fighting for years and years was absolutely pointless, even though all of the different races were clearly contributing to the war, killing others, Adira just seeked for peace and harmony between all of the races, she wanted to live a normal life where she didnt have to kill people every day, where she and the people she cared about could just leave and travel Britannia together, to live in peace.

Adira saw the humans as reckless and stupid, afterall they were constantly starting their own wars with their own race, they were greedy and violent, but Adira was certain that they didnt all need to be shamelessly executed. Most of the goddess race was stuck up and undeserving of the riches that they bathed in, they had been the ones to start the war in the first place by a rouge Goddess thnking they were better than the demon clan and massacreing a bunch of demon younglings; though they didnt all deserve to be executed either.