Old Fart

"and now... time for our third and final match!" The ref calls out loudly, regaining the attention of the crowd who were cheering excitedly, "Its Cain versus... old fart!" Adira let out a loud snort of laughter at the name, her and Ban fist-pumped while receiving a death glare from King.

Ban and Adira were sitting at the bar with pink cheeks and childish giggles escaping from their lips, their hands were filled with mugs which were filled to the brim with cheap ale, empty mugs were scattered across the table in front of them.

The two of them had been talking about anything and everything while teasing and making stupid comments about peole they had met over the years and situations they had gotten themselves stuck in.

"Banzy look at the little lovesick puppy" Adira drunkenly commented as the two of them turned in their seats and watched as King stared towards Diane who was talking to Meliodas, twirling her hair in her fingers.

Adira shook her head softly with a sigh, "Come on, I mean the guy is obviously completely in love with her, I just dont understand why he cant just come out and say it to her, you know, admit his feelings. He spends all day staring at her, the poor fella is just gonna end up waiting forever if he doesnt hurry up and make his move"

"I know right, the old fart better hurry the hell up, we are all waiting to see it" Ban says and as soon as they register what he had called the fairy, Ban grinned down at the short girl next to him while she grinned up at him, the two of them smirking like a pair of 6 year olds who had just heard the joke of a life time. It didn't take them long before they both burst into laughter again, making a few of the others turn their heads to look their way before rolling their eyes and looking away again.

"What a suitable name and very creative, old fart," Adira mutters out with a grin on her face, the alcohol had clearly began to affect her as she suddenly seemed to be deep in thought, "you know what, that is such a smart name Banzy, where did you come up with that?"

Ban grins, "well come on, you just need to take one look at him and you can understand what I mean when I say that he is old." he then took another sip of his ale before smirking down at the girl next to him, "and then you just go ahead and take one wiff of him and you can see what I mean by fart"

Adira started to cackle up in laughter, clutching her stomach, Ban had to grab her arm to stop her from falling out of the seat, she reached over and playfully wacked Ban on the chest, "oh come on thats mean, he doenst smell that bad"

"so? who cares if it is mean? When has he been nice to either of us?" Ban asks and she stopped laughing and let out a small sigh

"he hates me you know" she whispered out and then her eyes trailed over to King

"WHat? No he doesnt" Ban said, his look had a look of confusion on his face as he tried to figure out why she would think something like that, "he just isnt used to being around people like you, but he doesnt hate you"

"People like me" She asks softly as she looked back at Ban in confusion

"Yeah, you know, people so carefree, spontanous and fun" Ban tells her with a big grin, "you're the life of the party and King is so quiet and boring"

Adira gave him a small grin before standing up from her seat, stumbling around slightly, she walked over to king soft giggles escaping her lips as she made her way over to him. She got to him and stood next to him and then beant down, a dreadful sour smell instantly filled her nose

Kings cheeks went a deep red and blood squirted from his nose, "captain w-what the hell are you doing?" King asked her in confusion, her laughter had stopped and her face had scrunched up in disgust at the smell coming from the man