Look out

Adira had run around making sure that none of the towns people had been hurt from the explosions and then taken the injured civilians to safety.

After she had done that she ran out and try to find a way that she could help the others and protect the towns people by fighting.

She find Ban and Meliodas laying on the ground in pain with two females walking up to them.

She let out an inhumane growl before she walked in front of them quickly, ready to defend her two best friends who were laying on the ground not moving.

"So I see you've got some fuel in you," Adira growled with a sickening smirk on her face as she twisted her head to crack her neck, sending cool shivers down the holly knights spines.

"Please move aside woman while we finish off these two men," the woman with short purple hair said, obviously thinking that she was just an onlooker from the town who wouldn't be able to put up any kind of a fight

"Careful Jericho, this woman is the 8 deadly sin co captain, the wolf sin Adira of chaos," Guila says

Jerichos eyes widen "how is this tiny child one of the captains of the 8 deadly sins" she stared at Adira in shock and took notice of how short Adira was

"i guess you expected me to be a bit more muscles and brawn or something?" Adira snapped, clearly not in the mood

"Captain do you need any help" Adira hear king say from above her. He knew that she was more than capable of taking care of herself, but he wanted her to know that he was there if she needed him

Adira shook her head "I'll be fine king, this will be easy" she said smiling up at him

He nods his head and then tries to pull Meliodas and Ban away from the fight
"So you think you can take us on all by yourself," Guila says to her with a smirk

Adira scoffed as she nodded her head, "it'll be fucking easy bitch," Adira growled, all of her usual kindness and hospitality was now completely gone

"You must be brave girl. Even though your others comrades didn't even last more than 5 minutes against us, you think you can defeat us?"

"of course I can, I was trained by some very tough people" Adira said "and I'm not going to let you get away with hurting two people I care about a lot, id be surprised if you two even last 3 minutes"

Guila raises her sword and fireballs instantly come zooming towards Adira at an incredible speed. Adira instantly raised her arm in front of her and shot giant ice balls at them making them explode back into Guila.

Adira could sense Jericho as she comes up from behind her and she is able to  jump up and doge her swing. "You know it's not nice to hit people when they aren't looking," Adira said to her and give her a fake pout and shook her head in fake disapproval "How rude"

Guila continues to shoot her fireballs at Adira, getting more and more angry as she dodged both the fire balls and all of Jericho's swings.

Adira stood still and raised her hands in the air "ice storm" she exclaimed

Suddenly billions of large sharp ice blades surround them like a circular wall. Adira used the direction of her arm to guide the blades and instantly began to shoot random ice shards towards the two girls.

They were able to dodge the first 2 but after that they struggled to block them. However, thanks to their swords they lasted a bit longer than what they would have if they didn't have weapons

"You can't do this forever," Jericho says as she glares at Adira and then smirks as she sees gaps from where the ice shards previously were, thinking that eventually, Adira would run out

"Actually. I can do this all day," Adira smirked at her as the holes from the used ice shards were filled in with brand new shards of ice "Now, where were we?"

Their eyes widen in fear and Adira continued to shoot more towards them. As the attacks become a little bit faster they start missing all their steps and the ice shards begin to cut and
Impale them.

Adira rolled her eyes at how fast they lost and clicked her fingers together. As soon as she clicked, the wall of ice disappeared and the two girls were left laying on the ground unconscious and bleeding heavily from several large wounds that littered their bodies.

"Well that didn't last long, it was a shame though, I haven't fought anyone with demon blood in them for quite some time now" Adora sighed as she leant down to them and whispered into their ears as they were unable to move, and were just regaining consciousness "and I must admit, I have never fought anyone who was an twisted, sick science experiment like the two of you. I'd say this was fun but honestly, this wasn't even a warm up"

Adira looked up and saw a very injured king fighting another holy night up in the air, but the fight seems personal so she decided that she shouldn't get in the way of it.

Adira looked around and couldn't see Ban or meliodas anywhere. Her eyes widened as she felt the activation of a goddess amber.

Meliodas.

She started to run, even though the amber wouldn't be able to hold him for long she knew that this wasn't going to end well.

By the time she made it to them, she saw ban with his finger against a woman's throat and Elizabeth in a ball that looked the same as the ball that was used to try and push Diane out of the fighting ring

"Bring the captain back and let the princess out of that bubble then you will get your woman back," Ban said

Suddenly Jericho came up behind him "Banzy lookout" Adira called out and run over to them as Jericho cut his back. She must have had something to help heal her, which probably meant that Guila wasn't too far behind.