Hunting

-"Let's see..." The owner hummed as he tapped the pen he was holding on his lips, a small notebook in his hand.

He was standing inside a frigid room, snow accumulating in the corners, and the walls covered by thick layers of smooth ice. All the while in the upper corners of the room, small illuminating balls were giving off a soft, blue glow, making the room take a soft blue color. And In the center of the room, several piles of meat, all set in lines on rows of tables...

"I'm out of rabbit and boar, both their normal and monster counterparts..." The owner scratches his forehead before turning to look at the book. Scribbling down a few lines.

'Wild Boar meat- 4-5 silvers'

'Rabbit meat -1-2 silvers'

"Monster counterparts are rarely sold, as they are much rarer to find, plus much harder to take down, making them cost much more as well. Up to triple the price, at best." The owner nods slightly, then turns around, towards a door that was behind him, the only door in the room.

"Hmm, you know. I could go hunting..." He shrugs slightly as pockets the small notebook, then goes through the door to end up in the kitchen. Batches of dried herbs and vegetables to his right, followed by another door, the one that led to the room with the armor he was working on yesterday. Ahead of him was the rest of the kitchen, with the door to the main hall a little further down and to his left.

"I could save some cash like that. And it should not be too hard as this place is near the border, hunters rarely if ever come to hunt around here. Plus, the location tends to have more monster variants roaming about, if you know where to look." The owner nods to himself again, as if he was trying to convince himself that he spent enough time sitting on his ass...

"Yea, let's go do that." He nods one final time, and turns to head towards the door to his right.

Upon entering said door, he found himself inside the dimly lit room with the table that was chock full of enchanting materials, the armor still standing at attention next to it. The walls of the room were also full of books, a lot of them giving off a slight occasional glow...

Ignoring all that, he heads straight ahead, past the table and towards the bookcase on the opposite side of the room.

After stopping right in front of it, he gives it a light kick on the bottom, and the bookcase slides back and to the side, essentially sliding behind the bookcase that was next to it, to reveal a set of stairs.

(I need to think of a new secret room gimmick. Sliding bookcases are. Too cliche.)

He then goes down the stairs to end up in front of a heavy, metallic-looking door. Which he then knocked on.

The door, with a heavy click, proceeded to slowly open, the scratches on the metallic floor behind it making it obvious that the door was as heavy as it looked.

And inside, was a wide room chock full of equipment. Swords, greatswords, bows, armors. Some, looking like they were gifted from an angel, while others looking like they were forged in the deepest pits of the underworld. Along with everything in between, A sword with constant flames raging on its blade, A bow which caused the surrounding moisture to turn into snowflakes. An Armor whose plates looked more like liquid lava rather than a solid material, or a cape that looked like an open rift towards the night sky.

"Let's see, I'm thinking monster boar. So, while the thing itself is aggressive and will attack on sight. Finding it is the real problem. So I'll have to use bait. Now most wildlife is skittish, so heavy armor and close range is not going to cut it, too loud. And, all of my armors are...." The owner glances around the room with a slight sigh...