You want fries with that

"S, so. We, should get going..." Axel mumbles as he glances at the owner, who was sitting behind the counter...

"Mind the blood on the floor..." The owner responds flatly as he keeps looking at the blood splatter on the ceiling...

"Ye, yea..." Axel nods slightly as he turns around.

"Are you going to be alright?..." Reila asks right after with a worried voice as she glances towards a table on the far right side of the room, the ex Demon queen casually sitting on a chair, nomming on some fried fries...

"I'll manage. Watch the roads you two..." The owner nods back...

"Also, mind I ask that you don't bring every single Spire knight here? I can handle this myself." He adds as he also glances at Aria, who was too focused on gobbling down her plate...

With a small nod, the party of two turned to head towards the exit. The owner then let out a small sigh, and turned towards his attendance book...

(Let's see...)

He then grabbed a pen and turned to the 'D' page.

"Two chicken breasts, three large portions of fried fries, one smashed wall, a cleaning crew...." The owner wrote 'Aria' on the book as he kept mumbling. Then deleted it, and wrote 'Annoying Ex Demon queen'' over it.

"And, a menace to society." He adds.

"You called?" Aria almost instantly responds as she turns to look at the owner, a single potato fry between her lips.

"You done?" The owner asks back.

"Umm, nope. And I want to order one more plate. These fries are amazing!" Aria merrily responds as she glances at her almost empty plate...

"Fourth plate. Where do you even fit all that? You should normally look like a fat ork if you always eat like that..." The owner closes the book as he turns to look at Aria.

"Oh~ everything just goes, here~." She responds as she grabs her chest, then squeezes it together with a grin.

"...Keep your succubus genes in check please. This is a family-friendly store." The owner shakes his head as he turns to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hey! You were supposed to stare and get embarrassed!" Aria shouts as the owner closes the door behind him.

He then went straight to the chopping board, and started to prepare the Ex Demon queen's fourth plate...

"She'd better pay for all this..." The owner sighs as he keeps chopping away.

"Or what? Are you going to mess me up?" A female voice responds with a giggle from his left.

"No, I'm going to ban you and kick you out, even if it levels this place to the ground." The owner responds with a slight shrug.

"That, is actually no fun at all." Aria answers as she walks up next to the owner, then sits on the counter next to him.

"Come on, why are you so hostile towards me?" Aria asks right after.

"You blasted a hole in my wall, and have yet to pay a single coin. This is my friendly face." The owner responds as he turns to look at her with a serious expression.

"And correct me if I'm wrong, but this is 'your' plate I'm making." The owner adds.

"Well, yea. But, there's no love in it." Aria answers as she leans towards the plate.

"I think you're in the wrong store if that's what you're looking for." The owner adds flatly.

"Woa there. Just because we Demons are more passionate compared to humans. Doesn't mean we're shallow." Aria frowns as she folds her arms.