Chapter 6 - Best friends with benefits

Minjoo sat up instantly as she heard soft steps getting closer to her bedroom door. She swung the it open before Chaewon could, not loud enough to cause her parents to wake up.

"Unnie~" a gentle whisper as she wrapped her arms around the neck of her best friend.

Chaewon smiled, excepting the hug "Looks like you're more excited to see me then I am to see you" she moved forward with Minjoo stepping backwards, closing the door behind her.

Falling back onto the bed, hands wrapped around each other. If you saw them at that moment, you's think they were a couple. A few seconds went by and still, they were locked in each other's eyes as if their life depended on it.

Chaewon got up before she did anything she'd regret. Minjoo saw how the older stood there, mentally slapping herself. She laughed it off, getting under the covers and patting the space beside her for Chaewon.

"Unnie~ I-"

"If you're not ready to talk about then don't force yourself" Minjoo stayed quiet as Chaewon laided behind her, hugging her by the waist. "Just sleep, I'm here now"

She put a hand over the ones that were around her body, madly blushing at the feeling. "Don't try anything okay unnie~"

"I wasn't going to" Chaewon chuckled, moving closer to Minjoo's neck "but maybe you secretly want me to" she mumbled softly against the girl's ear.

Biting her bottom lip, eyes shut and heavy breathing, Chaewon's breathe brushing the skin of her neck. Minjoo had lost it at that point, losing all control of her body, doing whatever it pleased.

*

A few knocks were heard from the other side of Minjoo's bedroom door before it opened.

"Minjoo unnie wake up you'll be-"

Luckily for her, it was her younger sister and not her parents. But not so lucky when her sister saw Chaewon sleeping behind her, arms around her waist. She was awake on her phone and knew exactly what to do in this situation.

"Minkyung, be quiet for me okay~" Minjoo got out of bed, walking over to her school bag. She took a 5000 won note out from her wallet "Just don't tell eomma or appa"

"Make it two notes and I'll pretend I didn't hear anything last night" She said in a sort of disturbed tone "I wasn't going to ask anyways, your neck says it all" Minjoo handed her two 5000 won notes and shut the door.

She glanced over at the mirror, purple-ish red patches visibly covering her neck and shoulders. Slightly groan at the pain when she touched it.

She shuffled back into Chaewon's arms. "We probably should get ready for school though" Minjoo said gently, when she felt the older pulling her closer.

"Let's not, we can skip for today. Your parents go to work straight after they drop your sister off right?" Minjoo nodded. "How about your parents? Won't they worry that you're gone?" She questioned back.

"They know that I leave for school early and don't usually see me until I get home, they wouldn't be worried" Chaewon said calmly and sleepy, ready to enter dreamland once again.

Unfortunately for her, Minjoo wasn't tired anymore, losing the need to sleep after getting up from her bed earlier. "Unnie~ What did you do for my neck to ache like this"

Chaewon chuckled with a smug look "oh Minjoo~ I guess you were just too lost in the pleasure to remember that, you're the one who had her head back moaning aloud" she sat up, elbows supporting her as girl who was blushing mess from the embarrassment, faced her.