Chapter 7 - Officially Mine

Minjoo's pov:

Trailing small pecks down her jawbone and to her neck. Whimpering and squirming,  she desperately tried to escape but I didn't let her. She moaned in satisfaction, I licked the same spot and bit slightly harder, surely leaving marks "You underestimated me unnie~ There's a lot of things that I'm capable of"

Unbuttoning her pajama shirt, I left wet kisses on the visible skin. She attempted to stop me but I didn't cooperate. "Yah, Minjoo~"

I softened my grip on her as she whined, pained through her words. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me"

"No it's just that.. oh fuck it, I know what will go in you if you don't continue" She dragged me back upstairs to my room, aggressively shutting and locking the door.

*

3rd person

The Kim residence was quiet, well at least downstairs it was. The floor above was very much the opposite. Unholy cries of immense pleasures, dirty talk, all probably being heard by neighbours.

Not long after their intercourse, Minjoo suggested that they clean themselves from the mixed sticky substances on their bodies. The younger let Chaewon rest on the couch of the living room, while she changed the sheets and pillowcases.

Knocks on the front door were heard, waking Chaewon. She opened the door, only to be greeted by her chaotic friends.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked confused as the school hours weren't done, barely passing midday.

"I could say the same for you. Last time I checked, Kim Minjoo lived here not Kim Chaewon" Yena exaggerated as Yuri, Hyewon, Hitomi and Wonyoung walked pass them.

Minjoo appeared from the staircase, seeming as if she wasn't just rushing to put bed sheets on. "School's not finished, why are you guys here" she asked, heading to the kitchen to clean up what she had left.

"We ditched, they promised me bread" Hitomi explained, smiling innocently.

"Okay but how did you get passed the guards?" Chaewon interrogated, a bit suspicious of the situation.

"Chaewonie, you have questions and I have questions, you have answers and I have answers. The only question being answered is 'what did you and Minjoo do?'" Yena placed a hand on Chaewon's shoulder, eyes darting at the hidden hickey that was very visible from up close.

"I agree with Yena unnie, both you and Minjoo seem to have just gotten out of the shower" Yuri suspected not noticing the marks and playing with Chaewon's hair. "Cause showering is a sin" she replied sarcastically.

Hyewon stood up "Can I have those pancakes" it sounded more like a statement.

Everyone else followed one by one, crowding around the island counter, munching on —what was meant to be— Chaewon and Minjoo's breakfast. "Someone get some syrup" Wonyoung demanded which Yuri already had the bottle in her hands.

The two Kims watched the mess before them, cuddling and being lovey-dovey. "Unnie~"

"Yes Minjoo" Chaewon grinned in happiness at the sight of her friends.

Minjoo tightened her arms around the older's waist as she was behind her. "What are we?" She mumbled sadly, unsure of their friendship.