Epilogue

Two years later, Newt and Thomas sit in the park next to their college. Newt's head rests on Thomas's shoulder. He sighs happily.

"It's getting late." Newt says. "We should go home."

"No." Thomas says. "Come on, though, we should get up."

Both boys stand up. Newt takes his hand as they start to walk down the path through the park. He kisses him softly. 

"I love you, Tommy." Newt says.

"I love you too." Thomas says. 

They stop in front of a large lake, the setting sun making it sparkle. 

"I'm so glad we met." Thomas says. "I genuinely don't know what I would do without you." Newt smiles at him. "No, I'm serious. I don't...you taught me what love meant. You are my entire world, Newt. I have never loved anyone this much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So," He gets to one knee and pulls a ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

"Tommy, oh my god, of course I'll marry you!" Newt says. 

Thomas gets up and kisses him. Newt hugs him, pulling him closer. 

"Damn, I was nervous." Thomas says, pulling away.

"Tommy, you idiot." Newt says, putting his hands in his hair. "Of course I was going to say yes. Did you really not know that?"

"I don't know." Thomas says, looking down, grinning.

"You really are an idiot." Newt says. "But you're my idiot, so I love you." He kisses Thomas softly. "Now give me the fucking ring." Thomas does and he slips it on his finger.  "I don't think I've ever loved you more."

Thomas smiles. "I love you too."

"Brenda and Minho'll lose their shit." Newt says, laughing. 

"Yeah." Thomas says. "Yeah, they will."

"I'm going to constantly tell everyone that my fiance is the hottest guy ever."  Newt says. 

Thomas laughs. "This is why I love you."

"Because I call you hot?" Newt asks.

"You know what I mean." Thomas says.

"I do." Newt says.

And he kisses him again and they stay like that for a while, until the sun sets.

A/N: Tell me why I cried when I wrote this. Anyway, thank you guys all so much for reading this!! It means so much!! I love you all so so much!! <3

🎉 You've finished reading ᵒⁿᵉ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 ⁿᵉʷᵗᵐᵃˢ ᵃᵘ (ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ) 🎉