Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

I sigh as I scroll down my comments on Instagram. Sometimes, being famous, for me and others. Is hard work and stressful. It could even feel like regret, but I know I have to keep going. A red carpet coming up the next day and I knew it was going to be tough. Of course I love my fans, but half of the people go there to support you but then the other half, they're just there to sabotage you.

It was 11:43 at night and I had a red carpet coming up. I got my dress sorted and everything else, my butler will be driving me since my mom was busy doing 'work' stuff. I didn't mind, I still knew that she will be there for me whenever. I sigh and put my phone on my nightstand putting it on charge ready for tomorrow. I had a long day coming..

I scoff as my alarm shoots through my ears and the sun beaming through the curtains slit. I yawn turning off my alarm getting out of bed heading down to the kitchen seeing my Colleen making pancakes. "Good morning Hensley," I yawned taking a seat at the island chair. "Mornin' dear," she smiles softly at me. Yea I may have said that my mum was there for me but I may have lied. Well, kind off. She is there for me but Hensley is mostly there for when my mum actually isn't. Sometimes I feel like she's my mom. Hensley lays the pancake on my plate and gets my Y/f/s out of the pantry. I grab my butter knife and peel it into the sauce scraping it onto my pancake. I glance up at the clock and see that it's 09:45, and stuff my face full of pancakes and rub upstairs throwing on my silk dress.

I run to my bathroom applying my makeup and curling the ends of my hair then slipping into my heels. Now glancing up at the clock I see it's 10:12. I rush downstairs and greet my butler before walking rushing into the car. We my butler pulls up to the red carpet cameras we're flashing and people were yelling names. As I step out of the with the help of my butler people were running over to me screaming starting those small interviews. As I started walking people followed me into the red carpet just as I hear people yell 'Jonathan!' Over and over. I turn my head and see a dark blonde boy with ocean blue eyes staring directly at me as people try to get his attention.  I slowly turn my head towards me, 'that must be Jonathan?' I thought to myself, walking and taking pictures and signing autographs.

The red carpet was t bad actually, it was just how I wanted it to be. Meeting my fans, signing autographs and of course, taking pictures. And meeting other celebs. As the red carpet was finishing I hear someone behind me say 'hi,'

•Jonathan's POV•
As I get out of my car at the red carpet I see the most prettiest girl walking the carpet. As I get stuck in my gaze I see her turning her head around and seeing me staring at her. I quickly turn my head around hoping she didn't see was crept up to my cheeks. For the rest I couldn't see her throughout. When the red carpet was ending people started to exit. I turned my head around and saw the girl from earlier. I smile in relief and start to walk up to her trying to act cool and normal straightening my posture. When I got to her I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey," I say as she turned her head smiling. 'God that smile,'. I thought.

•End POV•
"Oh, hey," I say seeing the guy from earlier. "I-I'm Jonathan Brandis," he stutters sticking his hand out reaching towards me. "I'm Y/n Smith," I smile grabbing his hand as we do a regular hand shake. 'Woah, his hand is soft' I thought as as hand merged before splitting. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get coffee sometime?" He asks looking down. "Sure," I reply as he puts his head back up and a relieved look washed over his face. "Really," he asks shyly. I giggle. "Yes really, here is my number," I say writing down my number on a piece of tissue, handing it to him. "See ya later Jonathan," I smirk kissing him on the cheek walking away to the car leaving him in a blushing mess.

Authors note: you might recognise this from somewhere. I am the original person who made this book. Aka, 1-800-Brandis. I haven't updated because my computer broke and I just recently got it fixed but they reseted everything. So now I've got a new account. Just bare in mind I can't reply to comments because my email is connected to my old account!