𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Author note: I'm gonna start doing some chapters based off of movies, this one is clueless, since I have no ideas. This is so bad stdtffhcgh.

Plot: you're at your teachers wedding.

I found myself at my teachers wedding, being one of her bridesmaid.

"You May kiss the bride," the person said.

My two teachers kissed happily and the place filled with applause. As they walked down the isle we all smiled proudly at them.

As me and the other girls walked off I smiled and waved at Jonathan. He smiled back at me, his face was flushed with red.

••

Me, Soliel, and Winona found ourselves sitting opposite of our boyfriends, planning out our future wedding.

"I know that when I have my own wedding, I want this, like, this whole entire floral motif, like very floral garlands," Winona ranted on.

"No, no, no. When I.. when I get married, I'm gonna have a sailor dress, but it's gonna be a gown, and then all my bridesmaids are gonna wear sailor hats, with veils," Soleil finishes.

"That's so cool," Me and Winona gasp.

"My god, they're planning our weddings already," Tyrone speaks.

"Could you all stop all that 'till death do us part' mambo jumbo?" Tyrone asks.

"I'm telling you, I'm completely bugging," he continues.

"Jeez, I'm bugging myself," Jonathan mumbles. We all laugh before getting cut off by Pe teacher. "Girls, she's about to throw the bouquet," she gasps.

Soleil nearly drops her cup. We all excitedly jump up, I ran over to Jonathan. "Look, we got a pool going to see whose girl gets the bouquet, it's up to 200 dollars,"

"It's in the bag," I say before pecking him and running off.

••third person••

"Alright come on girls," my teacher smiles. They all jump up and down getting ready.

Their teacher throws it, they all tackle eachother trying to get it, Y/n catches it but end up falling on someone's face.

The boys start laughing there heads off.

"I got it," Y/n yells.

Y/n runs up to Jonathan.

••Y/n POV•• 

Jonathan wraps his arms around me as I wrap my arms around his shoulders. We both smile at eachother leaning in, sharing a soft delicates kiss.