Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ

Request: CAN YOU DOO OVERPROTECTIV AND JEALOS JONATHAN @hmmhfduk

Plot: Y/n and Jonathan are at a party and Y/n talks with one of her best guy friends...

"Awe, what do I wear," I huff raging through my closet as I got out of the shower only in my towel. "Why not just wear that," Jonathan smirks. I shake my head blushing. I gasp and grab my red short silk dress that ends up to my thigh.

I get dressed and put on red heels. I put my red lipstick and curl the ends of my hair.

Jonathan grins and comes up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist pulling my body latching onto his. I felt red creeping up my neck. He smirks and starts kissing my bare neck, his hand trailing up my thigh, his hand going up to my upper thigh where the dress has finished, the dress slightly lifting up by his hand.

Realisation popped into my mind. I slightly push away from him smirking lightly. "If you're good tonight then we can when we get home,"

He fake pouts and looks down as I grab his hand and kiss his lips before leading him downstairs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Music blared through the speakers and drinks were being spilled, and people making out in random places. I can tell he was in dirty thought.

Jonathan went off to his mates before I went to mine. I saw Y/g/f and went up to him smiling.

"Hey," he smiles, I smile back. "Hey," I reply. In the corner of my eye I can see him eye me up and down blushing. I shake it off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my god! No is no!" I roll my eyes at Y/g/f walking away. He tried to make a move on me, I knew he was trying to get Jonathan's attention, he clearly did. Even though he knows I have a boyfriend, who is overprotective and gets jealous easily.

Jonathan chased after me and dragged me into a spear guest room that wasn't took by people making out.

"What was he doing?" He asks looking straight at me. "He tried to make a move on me," I shrug answering.

"We're you jealous," I question smirking. He shakes his head blushing. I bite my lip and grab him from his shirt and pull him into a rough kiss, which then turned into a rough make out session.

His hands tightly gripped my waist and pulled my body towards his. Our hands went exploring over each others body's.

The door opened and we didn't even notice till they gulped loudly. We look at them and turns out they were Y/g/f. Me and Jonathan just smirk and continue. They roll their eyes and close the door leaving. "You're mine," Jonathan growls into my lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nevermind, I thought Jonathan would've forgotten about the thing I told him, we both already had swollen lips but turns out he didn't.

As soon as I closed the door after we entered the house he leased me running up the stairs to our shared bedroom, pushing me onto the bed..

"You're mine..."

Authors note: sorry for coming late. I don't know why but I listened to 'I lived' slowed down and it matched this imagine? Why is such a sweet song then this is-