Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

• This was requested on my tiktok page and it's smut so if you're not good with it I would scroll off • the90s80sfineline • I'm bad with writing smut so •

Me and Jonathan sat hand in hand on the seats of the private jet. My head leaning on his shoulder while his was laying on top of my head. I closed my eyes trying to get to sleep until I feel Jonathan shift in his seat. My eyes snap open when I feel a hand go on my thigh.

•Jonathan's POV•
I don't know why but I felt horny like I needed Y/n. I couldn't wait any longer. I didn't want to seem weird because obviously we are in a plane, so instead I dropped hints. I shift and place my hand on her thigh watching her eyes snap open. I didn't even notice..-

•End POV•
I smirk and look up at him and trail my eyes towards the bulge in his pants that looked like a whole tent. He looked down and realised as his face flushed with pink. I grin and straddle him as he looks up at me. He pulls me in for a kiss, the feeling of his bulge under my heat made me softly moan. He smirks into the kids and grabs my waist making our body's touching. I grab my hand and zip down his pants and stroke him through his boxers. He grabs a remote and closes the automatic door. No one else was in the private jet except from the crew in another section of the plane. He waits in no time before grabbing me and harshly laying me down.

He slips my shorts down with my pants before chucking them onto the floor. He goes down teasing me, trailing kisses on top of my inner thighs before going closer to my heat. I could practically feel his breathing which made me let out a quiet moan. He grins before going in and doing kitten licks on the whole thing. I gasp as he sticks his tongue into it. His tongue whirling around, it was like writing a love letter. I whimper just as the thought. He sticks a finger in before adding another one. I moan as I can feel a familiar knot in my stomach. "J-Jonathan, I'm gonna c-cum," I stutter before he stops.

"Not yet babygirl, I wanna be inside of you," he states. I whimper at his words before he takes of his pants along with his boxers before giving his friend a few pumps. And just like that he slams into me making me scream. He covers my mouth and whispers into my ear while thrusting hard. "Don't forget we're on a plane don't want them to think somethings up do you?" He groans. I shake my head as he hits my g-spot repeatedly. The knot in my stomach came back again. "Jonathan, please, I'm gonna c-cum," hiss thrusts became even faster and his abs tensing. I can tell he was at his high aswell.

His forehead beaming with sweat and pieces of hair falling down, making a perfect view. His thrusts then began to get sloppy. His hands on my waist and his head drooled into my neck. I gasp as I released onto his member and soon he released inside of me. He cleans up before we both get dressed again laying in eachothers arms panting.

"I love you.."