Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

•Some of my imagines are based off of songs just you know :), also I'm free for requests• @lennon_sambora • sorry it came late, because I was in hospital twice ;(•

Jonathans bare hands dragged me to the upstairs spare guest room. The level above where the party was held. He locked the door and a slammed me against the wall. His lips brushed against my ear as he whispered into my ear, gripping tightly onto my hips. "Why'd you have the wear that dress? You know what that does to me.." he mumbles. I smirk as he referred to the white silk, slim dress that showed off all my curves, going by up my thigh. I shrug just before I feel his hand creep up my thigh. He attacks my neck with kisses, sucking and nibbling on certain spots.

Just as he finds my sweet spot, I moan and grip onto his shoulders. I could feel his stupid grin against my skin. I could feel his fingers trailing across my skin and landing near my heat. I whimper as they came in contact and start rubbing. "You like that?" He smirks pulling me even closer to him by the waist, arching my back.

I nod just as I feel a familiar knot in my stomach. "Jon-Jonathan, I'm close," I stutter. He pulls out and unzips his pants, pulling down his boxers, giving his member a few pumps, just before sliding into me with warning. My eyes go wide, I let out a loud moan. He groans and continues thrusting, pounding in and out. The room filled with moans and screaming. Surely no one could hear us because of how loud the music is. But it's not impossible. The families knit came back again. "Jonathan, I-I'm gonn-a c-cum," I stutter again as he lays his head on my shoulder. His abs tensed and his thrusts began to be sloppy. And just like that we both came. The warmth filled inside of my stomach.

"I love you."

•Another author note- sorry for it being late. As you know I've been in hospital twice in a row and I'm going back soon. Ignore how bad this is. I'm overtired and I need sleep•