𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

You didn't figure out what to do.

If anything, the oh-so-genius-solution that you guys came up with was worse than the situation-at-hand to begin with.

You both decided that instead of going to the hospital to get your leg checked out, or taking off your costume and pretending to be a civilian caught in the fire, so that the people in the ambulance could patch you up, you decided that sneaking into the Avenger's Tower at midnight was a good idea.

So, here you both were making it to the Avengers Tower to try and figure out how to use their supplies to patch you up, without setting off an alarm.

How in the world is spider-man a literal child genius? He comes up with plans like these.

In what world is this a good idea?

Which brain cell thinks this is a good idea? It needs to be fired.

You have a secret identity. No one knows you exist, and currently you are most likely on your way to telling the avengers that there is another superhuman that they've never heard of before.

How were you supposed to explain this when they did find out?

Oh yeah! The baby avenger was hiding a whole superhuman from them because he was friends with you, and you asked him not to mention you at all.

Yeah that will go over well with them for sure.

Of course, none of this was going through either of your heads while on the way to the tower.

You weren't really thinking at all, because of the excruciating pain in your leg, and spidey was too busy panicking to realize how stupid of plan this really was.

So, when you showed up at the tower, set off an alarm, and had Tony Stark fully decked out in his Iron Man gear pointing his gauntlets at you, it was actually a surprise.

You weren't really in the mood to explain anything, so you kind of just flung his feet out from beneath him using your air power.

You then proceeded to make your way toward med bay, while spidey stood there with his mouth agape unsure of what just happened and what to do.

"Yo Spidey! Are you gonna help me or just let me bleed out?" you asked annoyed as you flew away.

He shook his head in disbelief and ran after you, while Stark quite literally laid there dumbfounded, making absolutely no move to stop either of you.

He was too busy trying to figure out how he went from attack & kill mode to being flat on his ass without either of you moving.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT—YOU JUST KNOCKED MR. STARK IN HIS IRON MAN SUIT ONTO HIS ASS—AND NOW YOU'RE JUST WALKING-"

"-floating-"

"-AWAY AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. MR. STARK IS GOING TO KILL ME NEXT TIME HE SEES ME-"

"-no he's not. You're his literal son, if anything he would kill me for corrupting you."

"YOU DIDN'T CORRUPT ME"

"I encouraged you to lie to them to keep me a secret."

Silence, he narrowed his eyes at you, "that's true—"

"WAIT YOU WERE CORRUPTING ME?!?! ARE YOU ACTUALLY A VILLAINESS IN DISGUISE—"

"-no, spidey-"

"I JUST LED A VILLAIN INTO THE AVENGERS TOWER BECAUSE THEY HURT THEMSELVES—"

"SPIDEY YOU CAN HAVE AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS AFTER I'M NOT BLEEDING OUT!!"

"OH YEAH YOU'RE HURT!!!"

"uh—YEAH THATS WHY WE'RE IN THIS MESS TO BEGIN WITH!!"