𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ

"AHHH" a beam fell scaring the crap out of you, and landing on your foot and calf.

"MOTHER TRUCKER!" you screamed, trying not to cry.

Breathe.

You lifted the beam with minimal effort grimacing at the sight it left behind. You were almost 100% positive that a leg wasn't supposed to be bent like that.

"Hey Spidey?" you said breathlessly through the earpiece.

"Yeah?" he said starting to sound worried,

"I ran into some... trouble. I'll be running behind a little bit."

"Are you okay?"

"Me? Oh yeah I'm fine!" you said trying not to grimace.

"Okay, I'll check the bottom floor myself then. See you in a minute."

"Yep."

After you made sure that he couldn't hear you, "AAHHHHHHH" you screamed.

You hobbled in pain to one of the rooms to see if you could wrap it in something, or if you could find a first aid kit or something.

Of course to no one's surprise you couldn't find one.

I can fly.

You thought in realization. Then proceeded to mutter curses towards yourself as you floated down the hallway moving the fire out of your way and yelling to see if anyone was there. All while making sure that the bleeding out of your leg wouldn't kill you.

You continued down the hall knocking down all the doors down making sure that no one was behind them, and then you continued to the floor beneath you as that would be the last floor to check.

"Top floor is clear, there was nobody there," you said into the earpiece.

"Really? Okay, I'm just finishing up the bottom floor, and I got the civilians to safety already. So I'll meet you on the roof next door."

You hummed in agreement.

Turning off the earpiece so he couldn't hear you as you flew out the window next to you to the roof you assumed he was talking about while checking the damage trying to see if you could fix it.

While you sat there waiting for him you contemplated what you should do.

How in the hecking world am I going to tell spidey?! He's gonna kill me—MY PARENTS!! Oh HECK NO. What am I supposed to tell them?

'Oh yeah I've been helping out Spider-Man behind your backs. Then last night we helped people out of a burning building and a beam fell on me. No biggie.'

—NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT. They're going to literally murder m—

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Hai~ so yeah. You know that little problem I ran into? Well actually it fell on me," you said nodding along as you said it, "so now the little problem is my leg."

He blinked.

Once.

Then twice.

"WHAT?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?! OH MY GOSH ITS BLEEDING! ARE YOU OKAY? OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT OKAY—stupid stupid question—WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

"Spidey."

"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO?! HOW BAD DOES IT HURT ON A SCALE OF—"

"Spidey!"

"—ONE TO TEN?!? THAT'S A LOT OF BLOOD AND ITS SO BURNT!! HOW LONG WAS YOUR LEG UNDER THE—"

"SPIDEY!"

He stopped.

"Ya done now?"

"...yes," he mumbled.

"Good good, okay so now—" I smiled sarcastically,
"—we figure out what to do."