𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

𝓞h yes. Your "superhero costume" consists of literally a grey full body suit, boots, a maroon hoodie, and a black mask.

What? You're not rich or an engineer, so you use what you've got. Although you did paint the design on it, which you were very proud of as you were not artistic, at all.

By the time you get to your usual meeting place Spidey is already sitting there with his legs dangling over the edge of the building.

You walk up behind him and plop down right next to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I was too busy blocking out the haters." He says pretending to just notice you.

"Why you always lyin'?" You say without missing a beat.

You both break out laughing, "Let's get this party started!" He says jumping off the roof and starting to swing away. You follow after him on the rooftops using the air to make your landings soft, and make sure your clumsy butt actually makes it into them.

"Hey, Karen picked up a mugging on 5th" Spidey's voice cracked through your earpiece.

"Age before beauty. Lead the way." You see him shake his head.

"I'm not that much older than you sunshine." You roll your eyes.

When you finally arrive you see a girl surrounded by five guys.

"That's no way to treat a lady, Mr. Criminals." He says landing next to them while you stay perched up out of sight.

"It's that Spider-Boy!"

"Actually it's Spider-MAN, geez you guys are going to ruin my reputation-" he said finishing in a mumble.

"-but anyways" he spoke up again, "let the poor lady go."

"Get him." The—most likely—leader said, and then all heck broke loose.

You immediately start making them trip over each other using the wind against them, or having them accidentally slip on a puddle of water. While letting Spider-Man have some fun in taking two of them down too.

In under ten seconds all five of the guys were groaning in pain on the ground not knowing what hit them.

Literally.

Spidey webbed them up leaving a note, and led the lady out of the ally.

"Hey ma'am I need you to call the police, have a nice day~" he said before swinging off into the distance to where you were perched.

"Did you see their faces?! They were so confused as to why they were tripping over themselves!"

You both started laughing, while jumping away to the next crime of the night.

After you had stopped two more muggings and one robbery you sat on the roof of a building.

"Getting tired already?" He asked sitting next to you.

"Nah."

"Everything okay?"

"Thanks for checking in. I'm still a piece of garbage." You sang.

"No but really." He said laughing.

"Oh yeah I'm all good. Food would be great though. Mom cooked."

"Ooh..." he said understanding, as Aunt May couldn't either.

"Yeah she made chicken. Dad said he would get me pizza later. But he forgot." You said laughing toward the end of your statement.

"Well, lets go get pizza then!" He said jumping off the building and swinging away to the pizza place down the street.

You roll your eyes, but nonetheless follow after him too, excited to eat dinner finally.

As you land on the roof of the pizza place, Spidey comes out with a pizza box.

"It didn't take me twenty minutes to get down the street did it?" you asked incredulously.

"Nope. I walked in, asked if I could have one pizza to go, and they handed me one, not even letting me pay. Saying to think of it as a thanks for saving his daughter from some doofuses a while back."

"Ah okay. Now gimme." you said reaching for the pizza. He just laughed and sat down setting it in between you two.

Okay, so underneath your black mask there is a hole for your mouth for times just like these, which is why you wear the black mask to begin with.

You immediately take off your mask and grab a piece taking a huge bite savoring the taste. "I love pizza." you said although it sounded more like "Ah wuff piff-puff", which made Spidey start laughing.

After you had devoured a quarter of the pizza, Spidey eating the rest. You headed back out for patrol. You ended up stopping another robbery before you saw it.

A burning building.

Finally, something more your style.