1.

I walked down the streets of Mondstadt, looking around shops to see if there was something potential I could use in further adventures. People stared at me with scowls on their faces, it seemed like they never liked the Lawrence clan much. 

I never seemed to understand how Eula could go around Mondstadt normally like people weren't frowning her way. For me, I despised this feeling. It felt like people were constantly judging me. 

I even have to call my own father 'sir'. I don't usually meet him a lot, but once I do, he will teach me a lesson for not visiting him. I felt jealousy for Eula. She never cared about what others thought or said. 

She is a great knight, I have to admit. I wouldn't want to be even more of a disappointment by joining the Knights of Favonius. Sometimes, in secrecy, I ask for some commissions. It doesn't matter if I have to find Margaret's cat or something like that. 

All that mattered was that I helped the Knights. Being pretty close to Jean and Barbara was quite a big plus for me. I was also quite close to the cavalry captain, Kaeya. And... too afraid to even get close to Lisa. 

After all the things I've heard from Jean, about zapping people, and many more. Good thing I wasn't interested in books. Amber was also a very close friend to me. I help her with basically everything. But Klee and Albedo. They were like siblings to me. But still, I was closer to my real sister, Eula. 

People say that I'm lucky to have a Dendro vision, but the thing is... I still don't know how to use it. It's been almost 2 years since I've gotten it. And I choose to only use it while fighting harder opponents. 

My weapon of choice is a polearm. Thin, long-range, sharp, and light. It wasn't anything too fancy. it was just a usual Dragon's bane.  Except mines had vines instead of little dragons.

As much as I didn't want Jean to make me one, she insisted on it. I wanted to help at least a little, yet she declined my offer and put it above everything else she needed to do. I couldn't help but be worried about her health. 

She says I help a lot with accepting commissions. I really didn't know if I was that much of a help, compared to Eula. I mean, Eula is the captain of the Reconnaissance Company with the Knights of Favonius. 

It makes me slightly sad that she doesn't want to reveal our true status as siblings. Maybe she also sees me as a disappointment? Ugh, all of those thoughts just come to me so normally. I hate it, it's like a disease. 

I remembered that Amber wanted some sticky honey roast. And I promised to buy her some. I walked over to Sara and asked for what I needed. She frowned at me the whole time. It was uncomfortable, but a promise is a promise. 

"Thank you," I thanked her and left. She faked a smile at me. It was clearly fake, I could tell. Anyone could. I walked towards the Favonius HQ with the food I bought for Amber. It wasn't that hard, but since every passerby and bard looked at me with disgust, it felt like I couldn't even walk. 

~3rd person POV~

"Amber?" "Is there anything I can- Oh! It's you, Y/n!" "Yeah, I brought the sticky honey roast for you," "Really? Thanks, you're the best!" Amber hugged me and then told me to place the food on her table. 

"Is there anything else I could help with?" "Well, nothing much. But there is a hilichurl camp nearby. But I'm pretty sure a member of the adventurers guild is already on the case," Amber said, starting to get serious. 

"It never hurts to check, right?" "Well... If you get scolded by Jean, don't blame me. The camp is really close. Once you go out of Mondstadt gates and pass the bridge, just turn right," "Great! Thanks, Amber, I'll get going now!" 

Amber didn't have a chance to say anything, you dashed right out of the headquarters. "Oh? What's the rush, you didn't even greet me~" "Hi Kaeya, bye Kaeya!" Kaeya chuckled to himself. He knew you would do anything for a commission. 

You turned to the right and immediately saw some barricades. You rushed over and saw 3 huge mitachurls. They were bigger than normal, it looked like they mutated. And along with seeing those mitachurls, you heard someone.

You never hesitated in these situations and seeing how big they were, you decided to use your vision. Hopefully, you didn't hurt whoever was fighting them. There was one move you could control better than others. 

Capturing enemies by tying them up with thorny vines. You knew it hurt, you caught yourself with them while training. You couldn't move for 4 days after that. And you had bandages all around your body for about 2 weeks. 

You looked at the mitachurls as the thorns poked into them. Soon enough, they fell to the ground and disappeared. I went over to see the poor person that needed to fight them. I saw a scratched-up boy. 

"That's gonna hurt in the morning," he sighed and sat down. "Are you okay?" You kneeled in front of him. "Yeah, just a few scratches. A-are you the one that killed them?" He looked at your hanging vision. 

"Yeah, but you look hurt. Let's go to Barbara, she should heal you," 'No- no need," he started coughing. "Phew, sorry. Nearly choked to death there," he chuckled as you looked at him with a worried expression.

"We should really go, this is serious," "I don't think I'll have the energy to stand up, much less walk to the cathedral. Sorry," "I'm not much of a healer... But I could try. Hold still," you put your knees on the ground on took his hands into yours. You closed your eyes and focused on healing all of his injuries. 

~Bennett POV~

They are trying to help me... A person I've just met. But I don't even know their name... I watched them close their eyes and slowly start frowning. I thought this wouldn't work and wanted to speak, but they proved me wrong.

The person in front of me seemed to glow neon green, along with their vision. I felt like floating, and much better. "There, I think that helped," they said in a tired voice and I couldn't respond to them. 

I just looked at my arms, legs, and torso. My body was fully healed. "It feels great, thanks!" "I just can't see people suffer," "And about those mitachurls... They were probably that big because of my bad luck," my eyes locked with theirs for a moment. 

~3rd person POV~

"You shouldn't take blame. It's not your fault. But we really should head back to Mondstadt now, it's starting to get dark," Bennett nodded and stood up. You chatted for a while before reaching Mondstadt and parting ways. You hoped to meet the boy again someday...

BENNETT PLEASE COME HOME I BEG OF YOU :')