17.

You were sound asleep in your room when you heard a screech come from the kitchen. You groaned and got up to check out what was happening. 

"Relax I' not here to rob or kill anyone, I'm just here to see my sweetie," you heard a familiar voice that wasn't Kazuha's or Bennett's. You were too tired from just waking up and so your mind was blank. You couldn't comprehend what was happening when you stepped into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" You lazily asked before yawning. Everyone's eyes turned to you. That's when you realized that there was yet another guy in your house. You let out a loud groan. You personally were sick of these people randomly coming in.

The guy came running to you. He hugged you while whispering in your ear. "I missed you so much. So, so much." His voice seemed really soft. "Jeez let me normally wake up I can't even remember things." You pushed him away and went to the bathroom.

All you could hear was constant bickering. Once you had a bath and changed into some normal clothes you went back to the kitchen. "You alright now sweetheart?" The same guy asked. He was now laying on your couch. 

You looked around. "Where are the others?" You asked in a concerned voice. "Eh, thought they were annoying and just sent them out. Don't worry someone's babysitting them, they'll be fine. I trust you know that guy as well. Well," he got up "how about we catch up on things?" 

"Who are you?" You had the chance to finally ask that. "Oh.. Well, it is like I thought. After all these years, you probably have huh? Haha, don't worry, I wasn't THAT important. Alright look, I'll give you a hint. Snezhnaya, Fatui. I think that's all I gotta say to make that little head of your remember." He chuckled while tapping on your head.

"Right. So which name are you using today huh?" "Is that an insult?" He pouted. "I'm just asking jeez. You know, I'll just call you Childe since you're acting like one. So what's the plan? Where are we going, sir?"

"No need to be so formal Y/n, you know you can always call me babe." He snickered as his lips turned into a smirk. "Oh, you narcissists..." You sighed and walked outside as a sign to actually do something.

You went ahead to your favorite place of Liyue, the harbor. And as much as you remember, while visiting, you were always around Beidou. And you could take a guess that Beidou's liking for ships hit you too. 

You sat down on the same pile of boxes as yesterday night and sighed. You looked at the distant view on the horizon as Childe sat down next to you. You started making small chit-chat and catching up on things as it has been a while since you've seen each other.

You didn't even notice how the day passed by so quickly until you saw the pretty sunset colors. Your mind blanked out as you looked at the wonderful view, all you could hear was muffled chatting between traders.

That's when you turned to Childe and saw his shocked yet serious expression. His eyes focused on something, so you got curious and looked at it as well. In the distance, you saw a big ship with purple ornaments. It was the biggest one you've seen yet. 

"We have to go. Evacuate from Liyue. Take every person with a vision. Every." "What about you?" "I'll be fine, I promise. Go find a small and not-so-open cave and hide in there. That is the safest place, trust me." You squeezed his hand and nodded.

You weren't sure what was going on but continued to go around Liyueand find people with visions. A few minutes passed and you were heading towards the funeral parlor with Xiangling, Xingqiu, and Chongyun since they were all in Wanmin restaurant. 

You expected to see two people in Wangsheng funeral parlor but instead, you saw 5. Well, that was a pleasant surprise. You told them about what's going on and they seemed pretty scared, so they followed you. Zhongli stayed behind and you didn't go against it, knowing how strong he is.

The next stop was Bubu pharmacy. You went there to get Qiqi and saw a guy with long green hair holding her. "Y/n?" "Yes, Qiqi, it's me." You saw that the guy had a Dendro vision, just like you, and decided to tell them both about it, despite this being the first time you even saw him. 

You decided to go to the same den where Kazuha and Bennett fell asleep. It seemed just like Childe described, so you let everyone in first before going in yourself. You had to crawl in, due to the small opening. Thankfully, there was enough space for everyone.

You quietly talked, as you didn't know what was going on outside. As you got to know everyone better, you could finally say who was inside the den. Bennett, Kazuha, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Qiqi, Ningguang, Baizhu, Hu Tao.

You decided to take a peek outside and saw Zhongli and Childe with three others. You found a thin piece of rock and a sharp one, so you wrote a note. 'Follow me -Y/n'. You then placed vines around the piece of rock and aimed towards them. 

You soon felt a tug. Soon you saw the five come in and you pulled your vine back. The three girls introduced themselves. They were all really different. Now you had Zhongli, Childe, Ganyu, Keqing, and Xinyan in your group. You decided to spend the night in that cave. 

Most of the group agreed, except for Ningguang, Ganyu, and Keqing. Ningguang didn't want to get her clothes dirtied, and the other two said they needed to work. Zhongli, for the sake of everyone's safety, placed a pretty big rock to block the entrance. 

Everyone fell asleep and you smiled, knowing that you met some other people. Going to Liyue again after so many years was one of your best decisions. You kept that thought in your head and fell asleep with that. 

HEYYYYYYY GUYS HOW ARE Y'ALL? WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS?? Anyways I hope you're doing great :D Because I certainly am, I legit pulled Albedo and Bennett on his banner, that was the best day of my life :> Hope you enjoyed it, have a great day everyone, lots of love from yours truly <3