9.

You couldn't fall asleep the whole time. After hearing the shuffling sound of bedsheets and a small yawn you also got up. "Good morning, slept well?" "Morning! I feel much more energetic now, can't wait to start our adventure!"

Bennett looked like a kid that had too much sugar. You giggled. "Ah.. Sorry, got too excited," "It's fine, I'm excited too. So let's plan first?" "Sure, I'll make breakfast," he got up and rushed to the kitchen before you could protest.

You followed soon after. "First, how about we stop by Northlander bank? I bet someone was awaiting my arrival. Actually, every time I went to Liyue I had Mora put into my bank account. A very nice welcoming, if I say so myself," you sat down at the table.

"Yeah, that's fine," "Great. Then... Wangsheng funeral parlor. Not for anything serious, just that my friends work there. Then we could look for a house to rent. And then I guess just explore the entirety of Liyue," "Sound good to me!"

You smiled when Bennett turned around to present you with two plates of fried eggs. "Looks great! Thanks," you said and he smiled at your reaction. "I learned how to cook from my dads," "Dads?" You were intrigued by what Bennett said.

"The dads... That's how I refer to all the older adventurers in Mondstadt. Apparently, I was an orphan kid that they rescued from the most perilous situation ever. How cool is that? I have such terrible luck all the time, and yet I was rescued against the odds and survived all this time. It's a miracle if you ask me," he showed a sad smile.

"That's really cool! But I really think we should get going, we planned to move at 6 am, and now it's 7," "Oh... Yeah, guess I overstepped while talking about the dads," "It's fine, I enjoyed the story," you smiled and started packing up the few things you took out.

"Let's get going, shall we?" "Mhm!" And with that, the two of you left. You told Goldet about it, and she thanked you for staying. Of course, you gave her some Mora. You did stay as a customer for a night.

After stepping out of the inn's zone, you continued walking towards Liyue. You could slightly see a corner of the harbor. "We aren't that far away. It might take an hour or two, but if you look close enough, you can see the harbor!" You enthusiastically said and pointed towards Liyue.

"Yeah! That's great, we shouldn't take long," after that little chat you had, it quieted down to complete silence. Before you heard a huge splash and the sky suddenly darkened. "Uhm... What's happening?" Bennett looked at you with a hopeful face.

"No.. This can't be... Didn't Rex Lapis seal Osial thousands of years ago?" You started biting your nails. It started raining and you shivered. "We should find shelter," you got serious and took hold of Bennett's hand.

You spotted an empty camp and dragged Bennett into the main hut. It had some holes in the ceiling, but it was enough to keep you shelter. "Are you okay? Cold? Hurt? Anything?" You started checking on Bennett.

He nodded and you sighed from relief. There was a window that you could look through to see the chaos that was about to go down in Liyue. "This isn't good... Did the Jade Chamber just move?" Your eyes widened.

"What is Ning planning... Hah, well at least Osial is sealed. We shouldn't need to worry anymore," you turned to look at Bennett but he wasn't there. "Bennett?" You started freaking out and frantically looked around the whole camp.

You went up on the hill to look around better and to see more. "Let me go!" You heard a muffled voice. You turned to the source of the sound and saw Bennett being dragged by two Fatui Agents.

You acted quickly and dragged them to you with your vines. "What is happening?" One of them yelled. "Let him go. He is my friend," "And why should we? You don't look too powerful," the other one scoffed.

"Heh, I personally know four of your eleven Harbingers," they stopped and you heard a voice. "What's taking you two so long? There should be plenty of tourists or adventurers around!" "Give me that," you put a hand out and they listened not wanting to deal with the Harbingers.

"Hey, Dottore. Been a while~" "Y/n? Sure has been. Did those two capture you?" "No, but they did capture my friend. And they don't seem like they plan to let him go," "Put this on speaker mode. The agents should know if you don't," he sighed.

"I got it. Here, you can speak to them now," "Great. Let her friend go and come back. You don't want to go through me, right? I'll get a test subject next time," "Yes sir!" "Also, Y/n. Don't forget to visit us sometime. It's been 6 years, come on," "Okay, okay. I promise," you said your goodbyes and gave the device to the agents.

"You know four Fatui Harbingers?" "Yeah. I manage to be friends with everyone. A great ability, if I say so myself," "Cool! I wish I could be friends with anyone," "They don't appreciate you the way you are. They don't deserve your friendship," you said, trying to boost his confidence.

He looked like he didn't know what to say to that and you just continued walking. Soon enough, you entered Liyue. "Now that we're in the harbor, hold on to my hand. I don't want you to get lost, and there are tons of people here," you smiled.

You put out a hand for him but he just looked at it. You sighed and took his hand. "Come on, dummy! We have a lot to do today," you laughed and started walking towards the bank. "Hello, Vlad," "welcome back, Y/n," he nodded your way.

You then entered the bank with Bennett. "Y/n. Master Childe put Mora in your bank account again. Would you like to claim it?" "Yes please," she nodded and placed quite a big pouch on the counter.

"He was really generous this time," "Yes, as soon as he heard you were coming back to Liyue, he told me to greet you for him. Master Childe is coming to Liyue in a few days, please wait for his arrival," "Of course," and with that, you started walking down to Wangsgeng funeral parlor.