6.

The boy followed my finger and looked up. He then nodded and proceeded to climb. I followed him and got up. I watched as he grabbed the side and was almost up, but... he slipped. "U-woah!" He screamed and I reacted quickly by grabbing hold of his hand.

I pulled him up and we sat down. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, thanks," he nodded and turned to look at me. "A-aren't you the one that saved me from those mitachurls last time?" "I indeed am. So, what's your name?" "I turned to the boy as his eyes widened.

"I'm Bennett, leader of Benny's Adventure Team," "Great, a new friend! Oh, sorry.. got a little excited. I'm Y/n," "What were you doing out so late?" "I could ask you the same, you were even laying on the ground... But I just left work you can say," "Work?"

"I'm the temporary Acting Grandmaster. Jean and the other knights left due to a lot of hilichurl attacks and camps nearby. They should come back tomorrow, so there's no need to worry!" "Is it fun?" "Not really, just a lot of paperwork and statistics," I giggled. 

"Uhh, thanks for leading me up here... it's really nice," "Of course, it's my pleasure. Looking at the stars reminds me of someone..." "Who?" Bennett asked and I stayed in silence. We locked eyes and his filled with guilt and worry.

"Too personal? Sorry, bad habit," "No, it's fine... I just don't quite remember myself. But they do visit my dreams every night and I feel like they're trying to tell me something," I scrunched my eyebrows. 

"Sorry for ranting," he chuckled and mumbled an "It's fine," and looked up to the stars again. I did the same, tracing some patterns between them. "Wanna go on an adventure with me?" I looked at him in shock at the sudden statement. 

He looked back at me. "U-uh.. I-" "Sure! I get really bored sometimes, so you can ask me whenever! I'll show you my house later so you could come over when you want to go on an adventure," "Great!" He smiled as bright as the sun itself.

We stared at the stary sky for a moment before I felt myself let out a yawn. Bennett didn't seem to hear it as he just kept looking up to the sky. I didn't even feel my eyelids close as I started tilting to the side.

~3rd person POV~

You leaned on Bennett and he flinched from the sudden weight on his shoulder. Not that you were heavy or anything. He looked at your peaceful face, your closed eyes, your slightly parted mouth, your messy hair...

He swatted his face away as it covered with a slightly pink tint. But just seconds later he turned back at you, feeling you slip forward. Bennett grabbed you by the wrist right before you could fall and put your head on his lap, hoping you wouldn't fall down like that.

After all, the boy was just trying to protect his one and only friend.

He looked up to the sky and swore to never hurt you in any shape or form, despite only knowing you for a few hours. Now the question was... how to get down from the cathedral? Gliding? That was basically the only option.

Bennett picked you up and glided to the roof. After he landed, he checked if you were fine. He looked at your peaceful face and smiled. Lastly, he went to the edge of the roof and inhaled, preparing to glide down with you in his arms. 

He took a step, then retreated it. Bennett was hesitating, anyone could clearly see it on his face. But, at last, he jumped and tightly held you to himself. Great, the gliding part is done... but what about their home? Where could they live?

He decided to walk around Mondstadt for a bit, searching for your house. Maybe it had a tag with "Y/n's house" labeled on it. Probably not, but that is a possibility. The boy walked and walked, by now he went around half of Mondstadt.

He halted after hearing your hushed voice. "N-no... get away, d-don't come c-clo-ser... Please," you said in a shaking voice while a singular tear rolled down your cheek. Bennett got really worried and talked back to you.

"It's going to be okay... everything's fine, I'm here," he wiped the tear from your face, and you continued sleeping in silence. The boy was still really worried, so he looked around faster. He walked until he saw a little girl.

"Y/n? Are you in there?" She said while knocking on the door. "Y/n?" She repeated in a sad voice. "Hey, little girl... Are you looking for them?" He went up to the kid and lowered himself so she could see you.

"Yeah!! Is big sister/brother Y/n okay?" She said the first sentence with excitement, but the last one with sadness. "Yeah, they're just sleeping... Everything will be just fine!" Bennett said with confidence.

"Is this their home? And... do you know how to get in there?" "The window??" She tilted her head and pointed to the open window. "Uhh... That would look like we're breaking in, I'm not sure if this is a good choice..." Bennett sighed.

He then looked back at where the tiny girl was standing, but she wasn't there. He looked around and saw her already climbing in. "I'll unlock the door for you, okay? ...Help me please," Bennett hesitated but went closer to the girl.

He gently placed you on his back and held your thigh with one hand. With the other hand, he lifted up the child so she could place a foot on the floor. "Thank you!!" She yelled before running to the left. 

Bennett held you up with both hands now. Later he heard the door open and saw the girl. She smiled and the boy went inside. He placed you on the couch, not wanting to invade your privacy by searching for your room. 

A/N: Sorry this took so long, I was really lazy- Well, here's the update... Hope you don't mind me taking long to update :) 

Eh, it's fine, I bet you have many more fanfics to read except for this so you'll be fine~