Chapter 3

"We rest here for the night. Morning is goblins night so they'd be going to sleep around dawn." Goblin Slayer said.

"Wise Beardcutter." Dwarf Shaman said.

The group sat around the fire and Priestess asked "So why did you guys become adventurers?"

"I wanted to go to far lands and experience adventures." High Elf Archer said.

"To experience the great foods the world has to offer." Dwarf Shaman said.

"I wanted to be an adventurer to spread Earths~Mothers words." Priestess said before holding up her fake hand "That was until I learned how bad the goblins are."

"I am adventuring to purge my impurities and become a dragon." Lizard Priest said, pulling a piece of meat off the fire and handing one to Dwarf Shaman.

"What about you Beardcutter?" Dwarf Shaman asked.

"Goblins." Goblin Slayer said.

"This is incredible. What creature is this?" Dwarf Shaman asked.

"That is the flesh of a swamp creature." Lizard Priest said.

"Gross." High Elf Archer said.

"A rabbit like you would never know the joy of biting into a piece of cooked meat elf. With that anvil chest a light breeze could knock you over."

"Well at least I'm better looking than your barrel chested Dwarf women." High Elf Archer said.

"The word is voluptuous." Dwarf Shaman said.

"Well wait till tomorrow when I show you my skills with a bow." High Elf Archer said.

"There's some soup you can have." Priestess offered.

"Thanks." High Elf Archer said before pulling something "I'm not supposed to share these but here. Elf travel rations."

Priestess took a bite "It's super good."

"It's a mix of grain, liquorice and a berry that only grows on elven home trees." Goblin Slayer said before taking a bite of the piece Priestess had passed around.

High Elf Archer's head turned slowly to him "How do you know that?! It's supposed to be an elven secret." 

"An elf taught me." Goblin Slayer said.

"If we're sharing food then take a swig of this." Dwarf Shaman said "Fire Wine. Brewed deep in the caves of the mountains."

High Elf Archer took a swig and her face turned red and she coughed. "So you need some water?" Priestess asked.

"No! I got it!" She said drinking another drink. She fell over and slammed her hand on the ground.

"None for me." Priestess said.

Lizard Priest took a sip. "Interesting."

"Grab a sip Beardcutter." 

Goblin Slayer drank it "You are a Dwarf right?" Goblin Slayer asked "It's kinda weak. Did you water this down?"

"You know insulting a man's liquor is fighting words." Dwarf Shaman said.

Goblin Slayer reached into his pocket and pulled out a flash "This is Firewine."

Dwarf Shaman didn't even drink it. The smell was enough to get him to close the flask. "I apologize for ever doubting you Beardcutter."

"Give us something Orcblorg. We shared with you." High Elf Archer said, leaning on him.

"He's thinking." Priestess said when Goblin Slayer went quiet. 

"This is from the farm." Goblin Slayer said opening a cloth revealing an orange wheel. "Gnome Style Chedder."