First Meeting

First meeting

Priestess watched her team get destroyed. She tried to save Wizard but the poison and another goblin had stabbed her in the eye.

The last thing she saw before blacking out from her hand being bitten off was a figure killing the goblins with a torch.

'Earth~Mother...why?' Were the final thoughts of the Priestess.

Higher Plain

Priestess was surrounded by a lush forest with a grassy meadow and stream with a gentle waterfall.

Sitting on a rock was the goddess of her faith, the earth Mother herself.

"Earth~Mother." Priestess said approaching her but her hand began to change. Her left hand had turned to metal. Her eye hurt. Even the goddess seemed surprised as she had also expected Priestess to die. 

An...energy surrounded her. One of arcane not divine. Was she being turned into a zombie?!

She was yanked out of the lush forest and pulled back into the dark cave.

"Well this is unexpected." Earth~Mother said touching the pond with the water fall to see what was going on.

An armored figure was doing...something to Priestess. His hands on her breast bone pressing on it repeatedly. 'Is he…'

With a few breaths Priestess opened her eyes again and gasped. 

'Arcana healing…' Earth~Mother thought turning pale. No necromancer could probably achieve miracle level healing. It was a definitive hard law in the code of arcane. This was no miracle or bardic healing.

Cave

Priestess looked up at the armored figure who...she didn't really know what he did. "How did you…" Priestess started.

"Your body was poisoned luckily I forced the poison out your sevored hand. A blood replenishment potion and restarting your heart was simple." He said "No one deserves to die before their 18."

Priestess looked down at her hand and said "Dear earth mother shed your holy wisdom to me on what is this. Identify."

Priestess saw it was a animated Metal Hand with Abjuration magic to attach it to her. She found her eye was also replaced. 

"I can make you a better eye when we get out of this cave. How many miracles do you have?" he asked.

"I have 3 total but I used one to heal Wizard but she's still dying." Priestess said.

"Goblin Poison targets the bodies motor functions not the actual body." He said putting a hand on wizards chest "Protecton from Poison."

A second level miracle was just preformed in front of her but she could tell this was arcane magic! "Are...are you a paladin?"

"No. I'm Goblin Slayer, and I Slay goblins." Goblin Slayer said "How many of you are there?"

"There were 4 but the other two got attacked." Priestess said.

Goblin Slayer made a noise of displeasure "Not enough. Your all Porcelain rank correct?"

Priestess Nodded.

"Potions?"

"They said they didn't need them since I was here." Priestess said, looking down at her hands. Her new metal one felt just as good as her real one but it was cold.

The sound of many feet approaching and her hero pulled out a short sword. A glowing red of Branding Smite had light up the area.

Next day