Steel Defender

Goblin Slayer

Priestess had watched the crowd of adventures swarm the guild desk.

"This has been going on for an hour and a half!" Wizard said with a black eye.

As they watched Goblin Slayer pulled up a seat.

"Aren't you gonna try?" Priestess asked.

"No point." Goblin Slayer said "Our quests will be there. I also made these for you. Attune to these."

Priestess pulled them on and said "So this is why you took me to the Cobbler

Priestess pulled them on and said "So this is why you took me to the Cobbler."

Drow Bard had walked in when Goblin Slayer did and had walked right over.

He climbed onto the counter and played a power cord.

"~I can make your hands clap!~" a pulse of purple energy radiated out and took control of 12 of the higher ranks.

The silvers in the group had froze.

"Restrain the lower ranks." Drow Bard shouted.

12 silver rank Adventurers had dropped their weapons and grabbed the lesser experienced ones.

"You all will get your quests." Drow Bard glared "Newbies first."

"Boo!" "But we were her first!"

"If you wanna act like children you get treated like em!" Drow Bard shouted "Look at this pour woman! She's obviously understaffed show some fucking respect!"

This silenced them.

"Excuse me madame may I have a few sheets of parchment? 5 would be plenty." Drow Bard asked.

Guild Girl with her Retail Worker Face just handed over the parchment. Inspector mouthed 'Thank you.'

Bug Slayer walked up "Here you are." Guild Girl said handing him the stack of bug or rat quests.

"I..." Bug Slayer just sighed "Well take this one." They felt guilty for overwhelming her so they just pointed to one.

This went on with Drow Bard grabbing the 3 teams taking goblin quests. "I swear you'll be doing the Dwarven Kick for 24 hours if you leave this building till I'm done with you."

The higher ranks were released from the Mass Suggestion and Heavy Swordsman stepped to Drow Bard. "Never. Do that. Again."

"Make. Me." Drow Bard said.

"Please refrain...from doing that...again." Witch said "We wouldn't...want a fight."

"Wow 3 words so threatening." Drow Bard said "Don't try me Witch I've been in her shoes and the urge to punch everyone in the room has probably been running through her head."

Spearman and Heavy Swordsman were looking at the two but Witch smirked and walked off.

As the Adventurers had thinned out the only ones left were Goblin Slayer and his party.  "Here." Guild Girl said not even giving him a chance to talk. "I'm going out for a smoke."