A Proper Party

Drow Bard

They approached the first location and that was when Drow Bard stopped them.

"Alright two of you are scouts so what do you do?" Drow Bard asked.

"Usually I Scout ahead." Scout Boy said.

"Ya Sneak quietly forward and observe." Dwarf Scout said.

"It's more situational awareness." Drow Bard said gesturing to the field. "In a cave you Usually use a mirror to look around corners or use a familiar. In an open field you need to use a majority of your eyes. What do you two see here?"

Dwarf Scout was looking through a binocular while Scout Boy was blocking out the shade with his hands.

"Here. Break it and your payin with your Arse." Dwarf Scout said letting him borrow the binocular.

"There's a woman down there!" Druid Girl shouted "She's tied to a tree!"

Drow Bard grabbed the scruff of her neck. "Would you all like to make another check at that?"

Half Elf Light Warrior had been the one to see a glint in the tree. "Is that a sack of...cauldrons?"

"Anything metal." Drow Bard kneeled and used Minor Illusion.

" Drow Bard kneeled and used Minor Illusion

"That woman has a rope tied to her. What would happen in you moved her?" Drow Bard asked.

"The Bag would fall." Druid Girl said.

"And?"

"It would alert the goblins we were coming." Half Elf Light Warrior said.

"Correct. So that means..."

"Don't go near the lass." Dwarf Scout Said.

"Correct." Drow Bard said "Now what do you think the next thing we should do is?"

"Why ya askin me for?" Dwarf Scout asked.

"We're here as a learning experience. I'm not giving you answers I'm just leading you all to make the right choice." Drow Bard said "If your not sure yourself discuss it with the group you are a party. Everyone do your part."

Drow Bard leaned back as the younger adventures discussed it.

"We can go in so they won't expect us." Scout Boy said.

"But we don't know anything about the area yet." Half Elf Light Warrior said "They could jump us or cave us in."

"My head hurts." Druid Girl said.

"Same. All this talk is making me want a drink." Dwarf Scout said.

"Are you old enough to drink?" Druid Girl asked.

"I'm 43 years old."

"The legal drinking age of Dwarves is 50." Druid Girl said.

"Who told you that bull shite?"