Kobolds aren't goblins

Party

Everyone woke up at different times.

Wizard yawned and looked up. She was sleeping on Drow Bard's lap.

"Heyyy." He said.

"Heyyy." Wizard responded "How long have you been up?"

"4 hours." Drow Bard said.

"Wha?"

"Elves don't sleep." Drow Bard said "However I am hung over."

"Same." Wizard said "Check that out."

Priestess was leaning on Goblin Slayer's right arm as High Elf Archer had curled up in his lap.

"Does that happen often?" Drow Bard asked.

"Yeah High Elf Archer gets really touchy when she's drunk." Wizard said.

"Really?" Drow Bard said "Guess the Fey blood ain't as dormant as they like to pretend

"Really?" Drow Bard said "Guess the Fey blood ain't as dormant as they like to pretend."

"Speaking of Fey. I was wondering...why do you call Goblin Slayer the king? Like how did 5 years in the underdark get him that title?"

"Well goblins aren't a pour person problem like they are up here. We live in the dark permanently so they're an issue that requires an active team to cull." Drow Bard said "One day we noticed they started dying before we showed up. Repeat that until we luckily found the guy doing it. And we followed him."

"So anything else?" Wizard asked "What was it like?"

"He didn't quit." Drow Bard said "Hell he's been attacked by several groups and had fought em off. Eventually when we started giving him gear and food instead of trying to kill the human running around things got...easier. Then the Matriarchs started taking interest and things got entertaining."

"You said Drow Matriarchs. Are they like drow queens?"

"The Drow Grand Matriarch is the high mother of the drow. The Matriarchs are the mothers and governments of the drow city." Drow Bard Minor Illusion'ed a few things to visualize. "The Great Matriarchs are over 5000 who take the ascension ritual to become Drider."