ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ

Megan Pete

Megan Pete

Maya Lee______________________________  ** NOT PROOF READ **

Maya Lee
______________________________
  ** NOT PROOF READ **

Omniscient POV

Megan and Maya were best friends even before the fame. They were best friends because their mothers were and once Megan's mom had past and Maya was there for Megan all the way Megan had knew that that was her  best friend and that Maya was really going to be there for everything. Once Megan had told Maya her plans with the music industry Maya immediately agreed to help get her best friend to the top and that is exactly what Maya and Megan did. Megan thee stallion had made it to where she had hoped to be and was still striving to go higher than what the limit was with Maya being her number one cheerleader.

Now everyone knew that Megan and Maya liked each other because there was to much chemistry to just be "  good best friends " . Now even Maya knew this as well but she was waiting till Megan asked her out and said how she felt with her chest.

Today Megan had surprisingly Maya had an interview booked for today with the both of them. It was an interview about them because apparently not only did the fans want Megan they also wanted the great Maya as well.

Megan Pete POV :

Me and Maya were arriving at the place that this interview is being held at and I was getting nervous. What if they were to ask to personal questions ? What was I supposed to ask me if they asked me if I liked anyone ? Maybe I was just over thinking it but I didn't wanna tell my hotties about me and Maya until it was a comfortable time for me.

We arrived and got our faves retouched and worked out somethings before we all sat down and the interview began.

Interviewer : So how are y'all ladies doing today ?

Maya & Megan : good

Interviewer : so Megan do you have any music on the way and Maya do you plan to ever do a feature or make music as well ?

Megan : I do have some music on the way just be on the lookout

Maya : Yes , me and Megan have music together on the way and I can't wait for you all to hear it

Interviewer: That's great I can't wait to hear it. Now ladies how long have you to been friends and has it been difficult ?

I looked at Maya signaling I would answer this one

Megan : We have been best friends since children and I'm happy that I get to call her my best friend and I know that she is happy as well.

Interviewer: Obviously everyone loves your guys friendship and I can admit that I am apart of that everyone. Now as we're talking about ships do you guys like anybody or in a relationship ?

Maya beat me to the question and I was intrigued on what she was going to say because from what I knew I knew she wasn't in one. That didn't mean my curiosity didn't flow and wanted to know if she liked me back.

Maya : Yes I do like somebody

Me and the interviewer were a little shocked by how easy she admitted because some people beat around the bush but Maya was straight forward about it.

Interviewer: and whom might this person be ?

Maya : Megan Jovon Ruth Pete

That's when everyone including me and even the camera crew fell silent.

Maya Lee POV

I had admitted it with a smile on my face because I wasn't scared of rejection. Everyone at this time would be scared shitless of being rejected but I knew that Megan would still be my best friend even if she did somehow reject me. The interviewer had cut the interview and left the room and said that he would give us time to disgust what I just said. " so you like me ? " Megan said with a hint of  hesitation as if she was trying to see if I was for real. " Yes Megan I meant it and I will always mean it " I said smiling because I was serious. So to prove it I leaned and and kissed her and obviously It caught her by surprise because it took her a couple seconds to kiss back. Eventually Megan kissed back and it started to turn into a make out until we were interrupted by the interviewer came in the room to check on us. " So I see y'all have made a decision " he said with a laugh before leaving the room again.

" So we're together ? " Megan asked showing off the smile that I adored. " Yes of course we are and we forever too " I said leaning into kiss her which I can finally call my girlfriend.

* Pretend that is you and Megan *

@theestallion :  I know you guys were waiting and now I'm here to tell you that finally Maya Lee is my girlfriend. 🤍

@mayalee : I'm so lucky 🪐

              Press to see more comments ^

The End

STREAM " THOT SHIT " BY THE BADDEST

SORRY IF THIS IS SO SHITTY I TRIED -

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !

BYE LOVESSSS 🤍