ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ 🐍

- Kentrell Gauldennot me finding this nigga fine

- Kentrell Gaulden
not me finding this nigga fine .. 🙄

- Sky , Skylar Hallen she is so fucking pretty 🥲___________________________

she is so fucking pretty 🥲
___________________________

** NOT PROOF READ **

Omniscient POV

Skylar and Kentrell had a surprisingly good relationship. I mean yeah they had their differences and disagreements but overall their relationship was good and it surprised people considering they both claimed to never fall for a bitch or nigga. So it came as a surprise when Kentrell received a break up text from Sky.

Thankfully what he didn't know it was all a prank that sky decided to pull cause she was feeling a tad mischievous.

" Hey guys welcome back to the sky channel and today I'll be doing a prank on y'all favorite rapper NBA YOUNG BOY " Sky said smiling. " So I'm going to be telling his ass that I don't wanna be with him anymore and knowing him he ain't finna let that slide but hey a girl can try " Skylar said laughing at the thought of her telling Kentrell she ain't wanna be wit him no more. " Imma text him to see where he at because he said he was going to grab us sum food but imma get this prank started and set y'all up and y'all can watch this all go down " Skylar said to the camera. After Skylar set up the camera she texted Kentrell asking where he was at and he said he was pulling up so Sky got into acting mode and started think of what she was going to say.

Kentrell pulled up in their drive way of the house they bought not to long ago. He was happy cause he had some food in his hand and he was about to surprise his girl friend Sky with her favorite which happened to be his which was Mexican Cuisine. Kentrell opened the door and called sky's name letting sky know the food has arrived but instead of Sky running down and greeting Kentrell with kisses and hugs like she usually did she just stayed in their master bedroom without saying a word. So originally Kentrell thought she was sleep until he walked into their bedroom to find Skylar on Instagram sitting in the bed looking real comfortable . Seeing this caused Kentrell to scrunch his face up confused on why sky didn't answer if she was up and well enough to be on her phone. " You ain't here me Sky ? " Kentrell said in a husky tone. " I did I just chose not to answer " Skylar said rolling her eyes and turning to her side which made her face away from Kentrell. " what's ya problem bruh ? you was just fine before I left the house " Kentrell said while rolling his eyes and sighing. " Nothing but I think we need to talk " Skylar said rolling back over and sitting up against the head board making eye contact with Kentrell. Kentrell took this opportunity to sit on the bed next to Skylar and ask what did they need to talk about since Skylar was looking real serious. While on the other hand Skylar was trying to refrain from laughing at how he was reacting to the situation. " I'm thinking about moving out " Skylar said in the most serious tone she could muster. That sentence caught Kentrell off guard but he quickly responded back with " What do you mean ? You ain't moving out " Kentrell said and Skylar could look into his eyes and genuinely see that her boyfriend was so confused. " Yes I am Kentrell I'm going to find my own place I just don't think we should be together anymore " Skylar said and when she said that she had immediately wish she hadn't. " Skylar Fox Hallen I know you're not trynna break up with me right now. I didn't even do shit to you. I've been loyal showed your all types of love that a nigga don't show anybody else. Stop fucking playin wimmie " Kentrell said raising his voice letting Skylar go know she had officially pissed him off. " I'm sorry Kentrell it's just not working out " Skylar said trying to continue this prank and not give in and say it is a prank. " You not breaking up wit me if you need space go to the guest room you not leaving I swea to god you not you leaving for another nigga or sum ? "

Skylar wasn't expecting Kentrell to go there. She didn't know if she should feed into his suspicious about another man or just say no. Skylar chose to feed into me tells theory because again she had no real reason to break up with she was just doing it for some content. So she chose to follow through and say " Yes and he treats me better and I don't want to hurt you so I'm telling you know ". Kentrell just felt so upset that words couldn't even describe the betrayal he felt. Kentrell has had girlfriends in the past and he claimed to never love them as much as he loves Skylar. Like with Skylar he could never bring his self to cheat because he knew he had everything he wanted right at home so for him to hear that all his time and effort had been a waste he was blinded by rage.

" WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA HUH ? " Kentrell said now getting in skylars personal space. " Baby I get that you're upset but it's not my fault I just fell inlove with someone else " Skylar said trying so hard to keep up with this prank because she had never seen Kentrell this mad well not with her at least. " I don't wanna hear it Skylar get your shit and leave and don't ever come back " Kentrell said not even looking at Skylar anymore. This is when Skylar started to feel extremely bad and finally said it was a prank. Which Kentrell replied with " Nah this ain't no prank you meant all that shit you said " while walking downstairs to the door with Skylar following behind. Skylar realized she may had taken the prank a tad to far when Kentrell started to get his keys and leave so Skylar flew back upstairs  to the room to grab the camera. Once she did she ran back downstairs to catch Kentrell before he pulled out of the drive way. Once Kentrell saw that camera he couldn't help but break into a smile since he didn't really lose his girlfriend. " See bae I told ya dent headed ass it was prank ". Skylar said laughing. " Mann these pranks for ya little subscribers gone have you single " Kentrell said smiling showing off his pearly whites which Skylar genuinely enjoyed looking at. She always argued it was one of his best features. " You still love me bae ? " Skylar said looking up at Kentrell since he was taller only by 3 inches though. " Yeah I love ya little crazy ass but stop playin cause these pranks be hurting an nigga heart almost thought I lost you " Kentrell said that walking back into the house with Skylar recording behind him. " Aww I knew you loved me " Skylar said which caused Kentrell to bend down a little and kiss him which started off very innocent but soon started to get rough and passionate. Kentrell pulled away causing Skylar to whine at the lost of Kentrell lips this caused Kentrell to smirk and whisper " You should really turn that camera off unless you trynna do sum " . Immediately this caused Skylar to blush thank god she was black ! Realizing Kentrell was right and the camera was still recording she had did her outro and thanked her viewers for watching.

Now that the camera was off the couple was left to do what they did the best together

but I'll let you do that part !

VOTE & COMMENT!

Thank you reading and I hope y'all enjoyed and I should be droppin more oneshots

bye loves 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️