ꜱᴋɪ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟᴜᴍᴘ ɢᴏᴅ 🥷🏽

Fine ass mann 😩😩

Fine ass mann 😩😩

Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne

Claire May

she is so pretty vruh 😮‍💨
____________________________

TW : this oneshot is a little bit different from the rest it has to do with an eating disorder and  sh / self harm so if this is a sensitive or triggering topic please don't read this and read my others thank you ! 🤍
_____________________________

** NOT PROOF READ **

Stokeley had been worried  about Claire for a while but chose not to press on the topic knowing how it could lead to more damage for Claire and that's the last thing he wanted. At the same time he couldn't just let this continue Stokeley had noticed a change in his girlfriends behavior about a month ago when a close friend of Claire's had passed away and at first Claire had seemed fine and had an confident attitude that no one needed to worry about her. Then slowly Stokeley realized Claire was slowly getting worse she always said she wasn't hungry and usually Stokeley would just shrug it off but then Stokeley would bring Claire's favorite food and she would still say she didn't want it without even taking a second glance at the food. Then suspicion really started to rise when Claire wouldn't stop wearing hoodies and again there wouldn't be suspicion but Stokeley knew Claire and her behavior just wasn't the same. Everyone knows that grief is something that is taken care of in many different ways but this wasn't healthy and Stokeley was going to get to the bottom of it.

Stokeley was driving over to Claire's house announced to confront Claire about her problem and usually he wouldn't press on it but it was gonna reach two months soon of this unhealthy living and he wasn't going to watch another person he loved go through something so dark.

Mean while Claire had something different on her mind since she thought no one was coming over and that she was going to be alone she had finish writing letters to everyone who she felt deserved them. She had came to a conclusion that she didn't wanna be here anymore even though her mind kept thinking about her mother and Stokeley and even though she kept thinking about them her mind was made up she wanted to end the pain. No this wasn't just because of her losing a close friend it was that and a hell of a lot more , her life was never a perfect one but no one was it was just that she suffered from a lot more than she led on. The friend who passed had meant a lot to her to say that the friend was important to her was an understatement the friend was more than important they were one of the people that were there for Claire at her lowest and inspired her to keep going.

So when that was taken from Claire she felt lost and as if one of her hero's had been struck and taken away from her leaving her clueless on what to do with her life and how to deal with the pain. She felt bad because her mother and Stokeley had tried to get her to laugh or get the smile that everyone loved back but it was no use because Claire was genuinely so tired of existing.

Slowly Claire made her way to the bathroom and made her way to the basket of razors she hid under the cabinet of the sink. She took one and paused thinking if this is what she wanted and she sighed before nodding to herself and hovered the blade over her arm and cut it once not thinking twice anymore.

Stokeley had arrived at Claire's house. He got out his car shutting the door behind him and locking his car before heading to Claire's front door not even bothering to knock he used his spare key and walked in. He didnt bother to call Claire's name just heading to the master bedroom and looking for Claire when Claire wants in there he went to the bedrooms bathroom and there Claire was. Blood rushing out of her forearms and her body barely having a soul in it. Seeing a sight like this caused Stokeley to immediately attend to his girlfriend asking her repeatedly to wake up and shaking her. The movement woke Claire up and she was meant with the eyes of her boyfriend. " Why Claire .. why " was the first thing Stokeley said with his voice above a whisper with sadness laced all in his voice. " I'm sorry stoke I just wanted to give up I was tired of existing " Claire said looking defeated. " I'm going to get you help we can take therapy together or you can take it separately or whatever you like but I'm not going to leave you alone while you clearly need someone " Stokeley said looking Claire in the eyes.

Claire just nodded her head tiredly Stokeley took this as an opportunity to pick up Claire and get her and the bathroom all cleaned up.
Once Claire woke up stokeley was already staring at her which Claire found weird but didn't say anything she was asked a question she dreaded. " When is the last time you ate a full meal ? " Stokeley asked. Yes , it seemed like a bad idea to ask such a thing when Claire just woke up from an attempt but stokeley was tired of trying to be cautious he just wanted answers. " Like yesterday why " Claire asked clearly lying but trying not to show it . " No you didn't " stokeley replied fed up that his girlfriend was lying. " Yes I did " Claire said trying to maintain this lie but was getting curious on how stokeley knew so much. "
I took a picture of the fridge and no food has been touched or made so clearly you haven't ate and I know you haven't been buying any food based on your bank credits. " stokeley said feeling proud to catch her in her lie.

Did this probably seem a little over board yeah but stoke didn't care again he wanted answers and he was thing to get them. " Fine I haven't eaten and like a week and a half " Claire said sighing choosing to let go of her lie which caused stokeley to give a half smile that he was finally getting the truth. Stokeley left the room without saying a word which confused Claire until a while later came in with a small snack that was Claire's favorite and sat it down infront of her saying that she just needed to eat a good portion of it and he would leave her alone for the night. Claire smiled at stokeley's actions and took a bite which caused stokeley to smile and sit next to Claire quietly praising her for eating. This went for a couple more minutes until Claire said she was full and stokeley didn't push it.

Claire and stokeley hung out until 1 in the morning watching movies and talking and laughing feeling like old times trying to push out their mind the tragic event that happened earlier. Before they went to bed stokeley promised to never leave Claire no matter what and he meant that.

And Stokeley did just that he stuck by Claire's side. He helped Claire find a healthy way of grief and easing into eating again which caused Claire to eat full meals and eat at the times that an individual would eat at having a healthy eating routine. Claire felt happy that she found stoke. She felt as if he really got her for who she was and Claire was happy that he didn't up and leave seeing that Claire was at a low point. Even Claire's mother was happy that she got her daughter back.

The End
_______________________________

Thank you to those who read all the way through again I'm sorry if I brought up anything that triggered you in anyway.

Please stay in this world and if you agreed or related at any moment please reach out to me in my messages or a trusted adult or friend even though I have struggled with the same thing I promise you that doing something permanent to a temporary problem is not the way to go even if life doesn't feel like something to live for or worth living , live till it is.

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT !

BYE LOVESSS

and check out my friend they have a story too and I suggest you check it out ‼️‼️

faunnh