ᴍᴜʀᴅᴀ ʙ

Murda B AKA Precioussss

Y/N _______________________

Y/N
_______________________

ain't too many imagines for her fine ass and i like herrrr soooo i decided to do one.

VOTE & COMMENT FA MEEEE
_________________________________

I was chilling in my room watching the walking dead and smoking when Buba Gzzzz annoying ass decided to call me. " WASSUP Y/N GZZZZ " Buba said while getting real close to the screen causing his voice to boom through the speakers. " what you need bubaaaa " i said matching his energy. " i got this blind date video i want to do with this rapper , you jackin it ? " buba asked me. i thought a little before he interrupted my thoughts to say " you gotta crush on themmmm but it's a surprise so be ready in 30 , ima scoop you ". i reluctantly said a small okay and hung up to get ready. my hair and hygiene things were already done so i changed my outfit into all black and resumed my show. shortly after buba texted me letting me know he was outside.

i stepped out the house making sure to lock up because cmon we in new york.. and saw buba car making me open the passenger door. " wassuppp bubbaaa and heyyy youtube " i said calmly because the weed had finally set in. " i ain't even see ya ass cause you wanna wear all black at night but wassup y/n , you excited? " buba said grinning and facing the camera set up on his dash board. " no because you won't tell me who the fuck i'm going on a blind date with" i say rolling my eyes playfully. after a few minutes buba started explaining to the camera that he was currently picking up my blind date and i guess we got close because he told me to put on a blind fold. skeptical of his crazy ass i reluctantly put it on but making sure to mug him before i do so. " y'all y/n blind date hereeee and i know y/n gon be jacking herrrr " buba said to im assuming the viewers and on cue the car door opened and i felt somebody get into the back seat. i was assuming i'd hear the voice but then buba said " ard y/n ima ask you a few standard questions so ya date can get a feel of you ". " ard don't ask no stupid shit " i said seriously. causing whoever in the back to laugh and i can't even lie they laugh sounded cute as hell and i could tell it was a female which made me smile.

" how old are youuuu " buba said starting off simple.
" i'm big 18 " i said cheesing

" lor girllll , are you into femalesssss " buba asked dragged out.

" yes i am very much gay." i said smiling

" we know ya gay ass , anyway you got a crush on any rapper out nowww "

" yeaaa im jackin murda B right nowww i can't lie and don't clip that shit " i said pointing at the camera sternly.

" mmmmm , are you a freak ? viewers wanna know " bubba said in defense. " nigga are you smoking?? but yes i am " i said sticking my tongue out.

" you need to be stopped. you're a little girlllll " buba said close to my face causing me to push him back." ain't shit little bout meeee and if you say ts again we fighting word to. " i said fake squaring up. buba put his hands up in defense making me laugh
"can i take off this blind old now ? i wanna see my date " i said impatiently. " sureeeeeee " buba said.

i took off my blind fold and looked in the back seat only to see no other than Murda fucking B. " hey y'all it's murda b " she finally said to me and the camera. all my high ass did was js sit and stare. " you good ma? you just staring " murda said and her voice sounded so much better in person. " my badd my high ass was stuck and you look good as fuck in person. " i said being completely honest. which caused murda be to smile and say thank you baby. buba loud ass interrupted to say " SO MURDA you jackingggg y/n ? ".
" yeaaa lil ma pretty as hell and i wanna get to know her " murda answered back. causing me to smile in the front seat like a kid in a candy store.

buba asked some more questions for his video and then shortly did his outro. after he was done he turned to me & murda to say he was going into a gas station and asked if we wanted anything. my ass had the munchies so i gave him my gas station order and murda just said she'd take something to drink. after buba got out the car and went into the gas station , it left me and murda b alone.

" ma why you up there come in the back seat " murda said grabbing my arm. " i ain't gon fit back there " i said looking at buba car space. causing murda to smack her lips and say " stop fucking playing , i wanna be closer and get to know you ". i rolled my eyes playfully and climbed in the back seat trying not fuck up buba car. " see ma don't it feel better to be closer " murda said looking into my eyes. " ard yea yeaa you right " i said smiling and looking away. causing her to grab my chin and say " don't look away from me ma and i want you to know i'm really jacking you". " i'm really jacking you too murdaaaa " i said smiling. the car was silent for a moment before i leaned in close to murda and she connected our lips. i don't know if it was because i was high or because i've been crushing for so long but the kisses got more and more intense. murda hands pulled my legs over top of hers so i was now sitting on her lap. her hands were roaming around my body and finally her hand made it up to my neck applying pressure causing me to let out a moan. so caught up in the kiss me and murda forgot where we were but were quickly brought back into reality when buba opened his car door and saw ya in the back seat.

" EWWWUHHHH YALL ARE KIDSSSS " buba said with his voice louder than ever. causing me and murda to break apart and me quickly get off her lap. murda sighed and said " word to my dead you're  cock blocking me and my girl ". causing me to look at her crazy " your girllll?? " i said smiling. " my girlllll " murda said back cheesing. which made me to lean in and peck her lips again causing buba to say " STOP THAT SHITTT y'all are in my car ". making me and murda just shrug , i was with my girllll so i wasn't thinking.

________________________________

i don't know if i like this but just wanted to give y'all an update.

make sure y'all vote and commentttt!

please give me some request and people y'all wanna see.